I'm always amazed at women that are hot that don't seem to have quite as much self confidence as you would expect. Although if she's as you say and men are intimidated I can see that, except you'd still think she'd pick up on it.
If she isn't noticing then maybe you can help her with that. It could be she just doesn't believe things could be that good. For some reason I think that every chick that's even marginally good looking would have such an ego trip going but it seems more thqan a few seem to miss guys lusting after them.
I'm not in Texas - but reading this comment ^^^^^ - I had to respond. Maybe shed some light - then I'll bow out.

Guys get intimidated by approaching women - period. Not every time or every woman - but it's VERY frequent. We also miss signals of interest given by the ladies toward us guys. I was blind to such signals in the past - only to be told by other women that so & so was flirting with me!!

So it's not surprising that the ladies miss signals too. And women COMMONLY have self-image doubts and fears. Women never seem to think they look good, or sexy, or desirable. And this self-image doubt hits ALL women at some point - even the so-called "hot ones."

I think both men and women need to step up and let the other side know if we have interest. Be a little more bold & strike up a conversation, or offer a nice compliment. Guys are a bit more nervous these days with the "me too" thing going on - and I'm not defending actions of the criminal slime types either. Just be nice and respectful. We might miss out on some super relationships if we don't let each other know we're interested. We guys - and the ladies - can be blind to "the signals" if they aren't communicated clearly.

Best wishes to ALL.

Last edited: