I am new to the lifestyle but not new to sharing if they makes sense. I caught my husband cheating about 8 years ago and I was pissed but also kind of glad. I would like to say it was normal for anyone to want to know the details but it may just be a woman thing. When he told me after I threatened to leave him I was still mad but also turned on a little. I had also found pictures on his phone of them at it and I would obsess later and get horny at the thought of it. He told me he’d let me cheat if that’s what I wanted. To make a long story short I ended up telling him it was ok for him to find other women but he had to take videos and pictures and show them to me. I also got to do other things. Sorry for the rant but I’m no hotwife, I’m just in here to find more women for him to play with and I thought this might be a good place since cucks tend to offer theirs to other men.

I am new to the lifestyle but not new to sharing if they makes sense. I caught my husband cheating about 8 years ago and I was pissed but also kind of glad. I would like to say it was normal for anyone to want to know the details but it may just be a woman thing. When he told me after I threatened to leave him I was still mad but also turned on a little. I had also found pictures on his phone of them at it and I would obsess later and get horny at the thought of it. He told me he’d let me cheat if that’s what I wanted. To make a long story short I ended up telling him it was ok for him to find other women but he had to take videos and pictures and show them to me. I also got to do other things. Sorry for the rant but I’m no hotwife, I’m just in here to find more women for him to play with and I thought this might be a good place since cucks tend to offer theirs to other men.
That’s great do u play to

Its called cuckquean. You are a cuckquean looking for other woman to sleep with your husband

nice!

Interesting arrangement.

Reactions: Happycouple