That moment her bulls cock enters her .

silkypanties1

Male
Gold
I love that moment when the bull is getting ready to fuck my hotwife .She is on her knees bum in the air desperate to feel his cock in her and he is getting hard ,fingering her and getting ready to push into her .When his cock slips in is what makes being a cuck so great and I'm entranced as they fuck .I'm so lucky she lets me watch .Do other cucks feel the same and do bulls feel as excited as the cuck as they penetrate ?

Attachments

• IMG_20160702_220217011.jpg
    IMG_20160702_220217011.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_20160702_220138420.jpg
    IMG_20160702_220138420.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_20160702_220208107.jpg
    IMG_20160702_220208107.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_20160702_220850962.jpg
    IMG_20160702_220850962.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_20160702_220835726.jpg
    IMG_20160702_220835726.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 516
I love that moment when the bull is getting ready to fuck my hotwife .She is on her knees bum in the air desperate to feel his cock in her and he is getting hard ,fingering her and getting ready to push into her .When his cock slips in is what makes being a cuck so great and I'm entranced as they fuck .I'm so lucky she lets me watch .Do other cucks feel the same and do bulls feel as excited as the cuck as they penetrate ?
I know i love the feeling of taking someone elses wife and making them a dirty litle sult for me. And shes a hottie. Does she let her bulls fuck that pussy raw?

Yes. The penetration is special, especially so when you are fucking her bare and hubby is watching his wife eagerly waiting for a big cock and a good load of semen.

I know i love the feeling of taking someone elses wife and making them a dirty litle sult for me. And shes a hottie. Does she let her bulls fuck that pussy raw?
Yes my dirty little slut wants her bulls to fuck her pussy hard .she begs him to fuck her harder .She tells me that feeling when the bulls cock enters her is so special and she talks about it when she lets me fuck her

Yes. The penetration is special, especially so when you are fucking her bare and hubby is watching his wife eagerly waiting for a big cock and a good load of semen.
My hotwife only goes bare with bulls she fucks regularly but watching his cock penetrate her and knowing it's going to end with his cum pumping into her is so sexy .Watching it drip out as she lies there afterwards with her legs open for us both to see ...the little slut

For me it’s especially exciting when it’s a guy she’s just picked up. I love everything about it. The flirting, the first touch, the first kiss etc. In fact everything that builds up the lust between them until the moment I see the head of his bare cock parting her cunt lips, knowing how much she wants him inside her and how much I want to watch him fucking and filling my wife.

I have yet to experience it, but seems like most bulls like to do doggy on the hotwife. I always find missionary to be more intimate and hotter for first entry and the bull will be able to watch her reactions too. maybe its just my preference?

The first time my best friend fucked my wife, was also her first truly big cock. That night she not only became obsessed with his cock, he became her first bull! 20231102_132012_576.jpgShe couldn't wait to feel his cock!

20231102_132013_19.jpgShe was so wet and ready, she took most of his thick 8 plus inches on the first thrust!

20231102_132012_367.jpg
By the time he was completely inside of her, he owned her pussy and he knew it!

20231102_132012_821.jpg
When he started to cum, she pulled him down for a passionate kiss as she wrapped her legs around him, and used the heels of her feet to hold him as deep in her well stretched pussy as possible as he came!

The first time my best friend fucked my wife, was also her first truly big cock. That night she not only became obsessed with his cock, he became her first bull! View attachment 1868837She couldn't wait to feel his cock!

View attachment 1868838She was so wet and ready, she took most of his thick 8 plus inches on the first thrust!

View attachment 1868839

View attachment 1868840
When he started to cum, she pulled him down for a passionate kiss as she wrapped her legs around him, and used the heels of her feet to hold him as deep in her well stretched pussy as possible as he came!
Yes. So good. Cumming in the wife and giving her a passionate kiss as hubby watches and waits for his chance to clean up and enjoy my seed. What it is all about.

The first time my best friend fucked my wife, was also her first truly big cock. That night she not only became obsessed with his cock, he became her first bull! View attachment 1868837She couldn't wait to feel his cock!

View attachment 1868838She was so wet and ready, she took most of his thick 8 plus inches on the first thrust!

View attachment 1868839

View attachment 1868840
the expressions on her face sums it all ! very hot and thanks for sharing the wonderful moment !

I'm wired the same as you - I really enjoy the build up to the date, watching her flirt eventually leading to foreplay and finally seeing another guys cock sliding inside - watching her lips part and grip him as he completes those first few deep thrusts. Hearing hers and his reaction heightens my arousal. First pic below is first time with her regular bull - I watched in chastity. Other two pics from a guy we played with in a non cuckold scenario a whole back.
The only thing that beats that initial penetration for me is watching his cock pulsing as he leaves his seed inside her -extra mind blowing if it's a large load.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-21-03-00-39-68_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-21-03-00-39-68_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_20240121_01420017.jpeg
    IMG_20240121_01420017.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_20240121_01432871.jpeg
    IMG_20240121_01432871.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 295

View attachment 1868839

View attachment 1868840
The next day she stopped all birth control knowing that she had found the man who deserved her womb

I'm wired the same as you - I really enjoy the build up to the date, watching her flirt eventually leading to foreplay and finally seeing another guys cock sliding inside - watching her lips part and grip him as he completes those first few deep thrusts. Hearing hers and his reaction heightens my arousal. First pic below is first time with her regular bull - I watched in chastity. Other two pics from a guy we played with in a non cuckold scenario a whole back.
The only thing that beats that initial penetration for me is watching his cock pulsing as he leaves his seed inside her -extra mind blowing if it's a large load.
Yes Yes Yes - me too!