The Concert, The Van, My Wife

MatthewMart

Just before the pandemic, my wife and I attended a country music concert with a few of my work buddies along with our foreman who is a little older. We had a great time tailgating before the concert started. Booze was served inside and there were two warm up bands performing, plenty of time to get wasted which we all pretty much were.

About two songs into the main event, my foreman fainted. He went down pretty hard but recovered fast. My wife, a nurse, said he needed to get out of the crowd and get some air then volunteered to take him back to the van to recover. The rest of us could enjoy the show. Thinking nothing of it - I thanked her for letting me stay while she went to "babysit" my boss.

The concert ended a couple of hours later and the gang and I headed back to the van where my wife and friend were waiting. We drove everyone home and went home to crash. I started my usual foreplay that night and my wife said "I don't think that is necessary" - I entered her and she was soaking wet.

Two days later my wife and I were sitting in a public restaurant when she broke the news to me. "I fucked your foreman (said his name)". It was just like that, no sugar coating, no I am sorry but... nothing like that. I asked "when"? "In the van while you were still in the concert," she replied. I felt that knife go into my heart. I was naïve, stupid I guess - totally oblivious to what had happened. Then she continued, "I want to fuck him again, and I don't want to hide it." It took a while for that to set in. She was smart telling me like that - in public. She made me sit there while I digested everything.

"Does he know you are telling me?" I asked? Yes, I talked to him last night. I am going to his house tonight. "Where do I stand in all this" I asked. "Its up to you" she said. "You can cause trouble and I'll leave, you can participate as much as he will let you, or you can just drop me off when I want to go there."

The first few times, I would just drop her off and pick her up whenever she would call. Sometimes it would be later than night, sometimes it would be the next day. However now, he has started coming to our place more often. I find myself listening to them. I haven't make it in the room with them yet - I am working myself up to it. But hearing them through the walls as I lay in the guest room masturbating has become "my thing". I never thought that not participating in the act of sex could be more exciting than being the one involved in the sex act. More to follow - as I am working my courage up to watch. I admire you guys who can.

Horny account of that day and the follow on :devilish: just enjoy yourself, and take what your allowed to have 😁
Love to see some pics of what your boss is getting 😁

Reactions: sterling
Just before the pandemic, my wife and I attended a country music concert with a few of my work buddies along with our foreman who is a little older. We had a great time tailgating before the concert started. Booze was served inside and there were two warm up bands performing, plenty of time to get wasted which we all pretty much were.

About two songs into the main event, my foreman fainted. He went down pretty hard but recovered fast. My wife, a nurse, said he needed to get out of the crowd and get some air then volunteered to take him back to the van to recover. The rest of us could enjoy the show. Thinking nothing of it - I thanked her for letting me stay while she went to "babysit" my boss.

The concert ended a couple of hours later and the gang and I headed back to the van where my wife and friend were waiting. We drove everyone home and went home to crash. I started my usual foreplay that night and my wife said "I don't think that is necessary" - I entered her and she was soaking wet.

Two days later my wife and I were sitting in a public restaurant when she broke the news to me. "I fucked your foreman (said his name)". It was just like that, no sugar coating, no I am sorry but... nothing like that. I asked "when"? "In the van while you were still in the concert," she replied. I felt that knife go into my heart. I was naïve, stupid I guess - totally oblivious to what had happened. Then she continued, "I want to fuck him again, and I don't want to hide it." It took a while for that to set in. She was smart telling me like that - in public. She made me sit there while I digested everything.

"Does he know you are telling me?" I asked? Yes, I talked to him last night. I am going to his house tonight. "Where do I stand in all this" I asked. "Its up to you" she said. "You can cause trouble and I'll leave, you can participate as much as he will let you, or you can just drop me off when I want to go there."

The first few times, I would just drop her off and pick her up whenever she would call. Sometimes it would be later than night, sometimes it would be the next day. However now, he has started coming to our place more often. I find myself listening to them. I haven't make it in the room with them yet - I am working myself up to it. But hearing them through the walls as I lay in the guest room masturbating has become "my thing". I never thought that not participating in the act of sex could be more exciting than being the one involved in the sex act. More to follow - as I am working my courage up to watch. I admire you guys who can.
I completely understand, I love listening too!

Being new to the situation it sounds like you're handling it well. We have ben in the lifestyle for over 20 years now so there's not much we haven't done. My husband enjoys watching me. Sometimes he just sits there watching and other time he'll stroke his cock and often he unloads on me or in my mouth as I'm getting fucked. We have a massage room and he loves listening. Of course, since most of them are full service, it's usually obvious when I'm getting some cock. He says that drives him crazy in a good way. What I'm saying is give it time and you'll open up some great new experiences.