Tomorrow may be the first time i can watch

tjlove23

Couple
Verified
My wife has been playing since 2005, but only wanted to do it behind closed doors. Tomorrow we are going to a swing club and she is talking to a few candidates and it actually trending toward playing in front of me.

Earlier in the week I didn't think she wanted too, but now it seems she is doing it for herself instead of just making me happy. I never thought it would happen but time and letting her do it her way has brought us to this point.

Last edited:
My wife has been playing since 2005, but only wanted to do it behind closed doors. Tomorrow we are going to a swing club and she is talking to a few candidates and it actually trending toward playing in front of me.

Earlier in the week I didn't think she wanted too, but now it seems she is doing it for herself instead of just making me happy. I never thought it would happen but time and letting her do it her way has brought us to this point.View attachment 801779
Lucky you man ❤️❤️😋😋

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream

Earlier in the week I didn't think she wanted too, but now it seems she is doing it for herself instead of just making me happy. I never thought it would happen but time and letting her do it her way has brought us to this point.
This is the wife. On our way home after a very fun night with another man while he watched him eat my pussy and while I sucked his cock. When we get home in a few minutes he's gonna fuck me good.

Well, there's a lesson in patience.

Mr4

Моя жена играет с 2005 года, но хотела делать это только за закрытыми дверями. Завтра мы идем в свинг-клубе, и она разговаривает с многочисленными кандидатами, и это на самом деле склоняется к тому, чтобы играть передо мной.

но теперь кажется, что она делает это для себя, а не просто делает меня счастливым. Я никогда не думал, что это происходит, но время и позволение ей делать это по-своему вызвало нас к этому моменту.
Когда она сказала, что хочет занималась сексом с другим