Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

• Vibrator or dildo

Votes: 320 90.9%
  • Vegetable/fruit (cucumber, banana etc)

Votes: 164 46.6%
  • Bottle (beer, wine etc)

Votes: 125 35.5%
  • Household object

Votes: 133 37.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 104 29.5%

• Total voters
We have a huge (almost embarrassingly so) toy collection. Vibrators of all kinds, ranging from clit stimulators, rabbits, exotic things, like the Femi-Pet, to dildos, from "realistic" to exotic, small to huge, pussy and clit pumps, nipple and clit clamps, vibrating panty and panty inserts, a few speculums, and that doesn't include our cock-and-ball toy collection.

My wife has had all kinds of things in her pussy and ass, natural, and unnatural.

One of the hottest, and most favorite things I've seen her do is become aroused, and so wet that she can take a peeled banana into her pussy, and gently, and slowly fuck herself with it, without breaking the banana.

I really love watching her with things like her rabbit - the clitoral and vaginal stimulation give her massive, wet, squirting orgasms that come in waves, one after another. She can make herself cum to the point where she nearly passes out.

My wife used to love toys. Immediately upon bringing home a new toy it was barley minutes before she was trying it out. She used to burn out vibes, she'd save them up and I package in a box and throw into an anonymous dumpster somewhere, she was fearful the trash men would open the box. She even sent a note to Doc Johnson asking to be a tester, there was no response.

Anyway here is her current array of toys. Most, if not all now go unused.Toys.jpg

Last edited:
I once tied my them girlfriend to a bed and fucked her with a banana until she came then pulled it out, pealed it and fed it to her.

[QUOTE = "xxxcouplexxx, gönderi: 14793, üye: 5432"] Günde 5'imi alma : Rolleyes:

View attachment 20316[/ALINTI]
Merhaba ben Türkiyeden. Olgun bir kadın arkadaş arıyorum… Kalın bir penisim var… akinkemal373 @ gmail.com… hamile kalmak isteyen, buluşmak ve paylaşmak, sohbet etmek ve sohbet etmek isteyen yaşlı olgun kadınlar: akinkemal373@gmail.com