Trapped inside my head

nutinbutfun

Couple
So my wife has know for almost a year about my hotwife/cuck fantasies and hasn't expressed any desire or interest in it.
We recently bought a house back in Febuary and while sitting at a major traffice light near our house I commented that I wondered where the road on the other side of the street went. She told me where it went and what was back there and I asked her how she knew what was over there and if there were any good stories to go with it. She stated that her ex-bf (the guy she was kind of seeing when we got together) lived back there.
Right when she said that a fit of fear crept up in me hoping that she didn't remember my desires/fantasies. Not that I would be in fear of her going back to him but he was just such a multi-time loser. In and out of jail etc......

Wondering if I should share that with her?

I mean she hasn't been really receptive to any of this stuff. I did get her to finally feed me back my own creampie but when she did it she kind of just smashed her pussy down onto my face and smeared it around a bit. There was nothign sensual about it. I am offering to do that for her because I hope she would enjoy it....

Reactions: AxelP
Decided to try a different approach with her and I did get her to take control some. As we started yesterday I told her I had been craving to taste her all week. Also if at anytime during the week that she wants to get off, I would gladly go down on her and get her off without her having to worry about me fucking her. It is ok if it is just about her needs.
She was very specific on me working her nipples then she told me it was time to go down on her. She came hard in a massive squirt. She then told me she needed me and my cock was only semi hard. I told her how much I fantasize about being under her eating her as another man fucks her but I just couldn't tell if he was bigger or smaller than me. We struggled with my semi hard cock until I got her to tell me he was smaller and I got hard...

So the seeds of control and verbal play are planted in her mind now.

Reactions: spin418
Decided to try a different approach with her and I did get her to take control some. As we started yesterday I told her I had been craving to taste her all week. Also if at anytime during the week that she wants to get off, I would gladly go down on her and get her off without her having to worry about me fucking her. It is ok if it is just about her needs.
She was very specific on me working her nipples then she told me it was time to go down on her. She came hard in a massive squirt. She then told me she needed me and my cock was only semi hard. I told her how much I fantasize about being under her eating her as another man fucks her but I just couldn't tell if he was bigger or smaller than me. We struggled with my semi hard cock until I got her to tell me he was smaller and I got hard...

So the seeds of control and verbal play are planted in her mind now.

Can really relate to this some as my performing oral on her is as central to/mutually fulfilling a component of our sexual bond as anything else. Sometimes it's been more so than other times and we'll have stretches that align with your description of oral on her as the main event. I learned that great sex doesn't need to be cock-centric and she did too. Would not change that either.