Used up Wife

J9584

Male
From
FL, US
I'll start off with I haven't been cucked yet , I get turned on with every thought of my wife cheating , letting me watch or being part of a MFM , really just anything.
For many years she lets me fuck her with a dildo ,until she cums ,she will then rest for a while and let me fuck her, she is so hot and wet , it don't take me long because my every thought is she has been a dirty girl. My question is how realistic is this versus as if she just had been.
fucked ? Also what does this mean ,do you think she would actually go threw with it ?

I'll start off with I haven't been cucked yet , I get turned on with every thought of my wife cheating , letting me watch or being part of a MFM , really just anything.
For many years she lets me fuck her with a dildo ,until she cums ,she will then rest for a while and let me fuck her, she is so hot and wet , it don't take me long because my every thought is she has been a dirty girl. My question is how realistic is this versus as if she just had been.
fucked ? Also what does this mean ,do you think she would actually go threw with it ?
I do exactly the same with you .It s so hot when i feel her pussy sooo wet and open.I love this feeling and she like it too.I use and fake cum lubricant to fulfill my fantasy that she was fucked by another guy and its amazing

Reactions: jwf114 and J9584
I would start by saying that from what I have read the term "cucked" is defined in many ways. For us, we see us a Stag and Vixen. At any rate to answer your question the wife using a toy/dildo is very close but not exactly the same. In our opinion there is still some nuances that you cannot get from a dildo and even adding fake sperm. Having fucked the wife both ways after she has been with another man her pussy feels, looks, smells different. It feels hot, looks red and swollen, and you can smell the scent of sex on her. Hard to duplicate that and how you will feel knowing another mans cock was in your wife's pussy. Having said all that what you two are doing now is a great way to move to the next level if you both decide that. It allows for fantasy/role play and that is a healthy way to explore, at least in our opinion.

Pillow-talk, fantasy and dildo-fucking role-play is hot, but in my opinion not even close to the real experience of sloppy seconds and reclamation sex with a hot wife/cuckoldress.

The sensation of penetrating your wife, after she's just been fucked by another man is beyond amazing. The hotness, the wetness of a cum-filled pussy is overwhelming. The first few times I enjoyed KK's used cunt I simply couldn't control myself - I exploded inside her in seconds.

Fucking her senseless to a state of squirting wetness, using a huge dildo is pretty hot. KK does gape, and it is exciting to slide into her that way, but not nearly the same as when she's just been fucked by a big, hard cock, and filled with cum.

I also want to be part of a mfm with my wife. Turns me on so much .

• Love
Reactions: miguelxx and Mrs69x
I would start by saying that from what I have read the term "cucked" is defined in many ways. For us, we see us a Stag and Vixen. At any rate to answer your question the wife using a toy/dildo is very close but not exactly the same. In our opinion there is still some nuances that you cannot get from a dildo and even adding fake sperm. Having fucked the wife both ways after she has been with another man her pussy feels, looks, smells different. It feels hot, looks red and swollen, and you can smell the scent of sex on her. Hard to duplicate that and how you will feel knowing another mans cock was in your wife's pussy.
100% agree....watching my wife with our friend is hot to say the least. SHE gets so turned on watching me watch them. Is very obvious she likes sex with him a LOT, after he's done with a nice hard session sometimes she wants me right after.
Yea....it's more than just her "used pussy"....it's the whole experience. How she's out of breath, her sweaty body, his sweat on her, how she smells, I can taste him when we kiss, how she pushes against me, how she holds me tight, after holding him like a vise just a minute before, how she moans and grunts. It's a huge turn on for us.
The times he's had a long hard session with her, after she's cum and he's unloaded, he pulls out and she's beat, she just lays there legs apart, sperm literally running out of her pussy, she's all red(dark pink) down there and she looks friggin HOT. She's catching her breath, he's laying next to her catching his breath, his dick wet with sex......sounds weird but it's erotic as hell.
Anal....he's fucked her butt quite a few nights, always slow up to the balls pumps. Sometimes she can only take maybe 20 pumps but some nights he goes for quite a while and finishes in her butt hole. She'll flop onto her back and always says something like....WOW.....or damn....or fuck.....
The exciting part isn't her "used pussy" or sloppy seconds....it's the whole aspect.

I must agree nothing beats sloppy seconds I've had to have her that way for years and nothing else feels the same, at one time she was having a guy much much bigger than me it was a wonderful feeling slipping into that big wet velvety hole, unfortunately I wasnt big enough to do anything for her so was banned from fucking her after him .

I must agree nothing beats sloppy seconds I've had to have her that way for years and nothing else feels the same, at one time she was having a guy much much bigger than me it was a wonderful feeling slipping into that big wet velvety hole, unfortunately I wasnt big enough to do anything for her so was banned from fucking her after him .
That's hot , I fuck my wife with a big dildo and after she's done maybe 30 minutes or so she will let me in I fuckin love it , it's wet hot and stretched out , I don't think she knows I suck on that dildo to clean it when she's done