What will you turn (man or woman) off from having sex with someone other than your spouse?

Definitely body hair. I don't care how many showers you take. It just looks unsightly.

I've been known to go home with a chick, then stop the operation once I learn that she's not shaved or trimmed down there.

It's one thing if you want to keep it cut down low, or even keep the patch of hair above the lips. But around all the messy parts I prefer it bare.

Poor personal hygiene.
Guys who are hairy down below and don't bother the trim. I don't like a mouthful of hair when I'm giving head or rimming. Arrogant/cocky guys who can't back it up in the bedroom. If they can back it up then it's a different story and a real turn on for me.
Guys who get clingy and want more than just sex just because you let them fuck you once!

Reactions: Elja1
Poor personal hygiene.
Guys who are hairy down below and don't bother the trim. I don't like a mouthful of hair when I'm giving head or rimming. Arrogant/cocky guys who can't back it up in the bedroom. If they can back it up then it's a different story and a real turn on for me.
Guys who get clingy and want more than just sex just because you let them fuck you once!
I let my cock do the talking. As far as the clingy, I'm the same. As far as I'll go with that is having the woman I can have as my "girlfriend" for the time that we're actually in each others' presence, but we're on our own otherwise. I have my main woman, but many "close" women. As far as she goes, she makes it known from the start that even if they wanted more, they'd have a bona fide slut who doesn't believe in being faithful. So far the men seem to love that.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I let my cock do the talking. As far as the clingy, I'm the same. As far as I'll go with that is having the woman I can have as my "girlfriend" for the time that we're actually in each others' presence, but we're on our own otherwise. I have my main woman, but many "close" women. As far as she goes, she makes it known from the start that even if they wanted more, they'd have a bona fide slut who doesn't believe in being faithful. So far the men seem to love that.
Most guys are just happy to find a woman who is an easy lay and want nothing more. But there have been a few guys over the years who've wanted more. They've tended to be mature single guys - not all of them but a few. Younger guys aren't a problem, they just want to get laid. And mature married guys usually just want a discreet fuck on the side that their wives won't find out about. That's been my experience anyway. It might be different for others xx