EAT HER FEET OR HER PUSSY?

• DEVOUR THOSE TOES

Votes: 52 70.3%
  • DEVOUR THAT CUNT

Votes: 34 45.9%

• Total voters
Mar 24, 2017
Texas
so... my wife knows I have a foot fetish, but she's never really let me fully indulge it.

Last night, I get this text from the guy she was hanging out with. Apparently, he has a foot fetish too, and this was his way of letting me know he was getting ready to enjoy them in ways I've fantasized about.

Attachments

• IMG_0229.JPG
    IMG_0229.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 236
This made me insane with jealousy! Lol. I haven't touched her feet in over three years, and even then, it was just an occasional foot rub.

This guy actually now knows what they taste like and how her arches feel wrapped around his cock. The pic of them covered in his semen sent me over the top. I've never been so aroused.

I can't say that I have a huge foot fetish, but at the same time, I can find feet attractive when they're well cared for and look nice. I've always thought my wife has nice feet, but have never engaged an anything with them.

We recently had our first experience with her being shared and I watched. I think the guy that had sex with her must have had a foot fetish. He could resist rubbing her feet, and he even stuck her toes in his mouth.

I was actually surprised at how jealous this made me!!! I haven't told my wife about that yet, but I was actually quite bothered by the fact that, as far as I know, he's the only person who has ever had her feet in their mouth.

I'm going to have to talk to her about it at some point! Maybe I have more of a fetish than I thought.

Reactions: Freebird1959
First.....your wife has very pretty feet! Tell her!
Secondly....I thought ALL guys knew that feet were one of a woman's most erotic and sensual parts.
Sure, you guys like the "goods" but a woman will simply melt and be much happier if you spend time on making her feet feel good and
put REAL effort into it. Not 2 minutes, but 30. You will be shocked at what it will get you in return!
Most women, and I know this from experience, will climax even harder with a foot massage than with penetration.
Just try it and you might be surprised. Have fun....and insure SHE has more fun than you do! :rolleyes:
Molly

First.....your wife has very pretty feet! Tell her!
Secondly....I thought ALL guys knew that feet were one of a woman's most erotic and sensual parts.
Sure, you guys like the "goods" but a woman will simply melt and be much happier if you spend time on making her feet feel good and
put REAL effort into it. Not 2 minutes, but 30. You will be shocked at what it will get you in return!
Most women, and I know this from experience, will climax even harder with a foot massage than with penetration.
Just try it and you might be surprised. Have fun....and insure SHE has more fun than you do! :rolleyes:
Molly

I wish I'd known this back in the day before I was essentially "cutoff"! I honestly thought she would think I was a freak.

Little did I know, she would've let me try all this stuff. I thinks she's proof of what you're saying. So the guy in the pic above is actually the first partner she's been with that paid any attention to her feet. They've been neglected all these years.

And apparently, he paid MAJOR attention to them. Massaged them, ran his tongue all over them, sucked her toes (individual and together, I'm told), all the stuff guys who like feet are into. He "made love" to her arches, jizzed all over them.

She said it's her new favorite thing for now... again... I wish I'd know and had been more comfortable being myself like 5 years ago.

Reactions: Freebird1959
Well, grab a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses, put on your swimsuits, and take her by the hand and lead her in and make her comfortable on the bench, sit on the bench yourself and take her feet into your lap and begin to massage them. Talk, laugh and share some good wine. I GUARANTEE she will relax and things will move forward and YOU will be happy!
Molly

Well, grab a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses, put on your swimsuits, and take her by the hand and lead her in and make her comfortable on the bench, sit on the bench yourself and take her feet into your lap and begin to massage them. Talk, laugh and share some good wine. I GUARANTEE she will relax and things will move forward and YOU will be happy!
Molly
Damn thats some real romantic talk! Im personally not a foot guy but i dig the insight from a womans perspective!