EAT HER FEET OR HER PUSSY?

• DEVOUR THOSE TOES

Votes: 52 70.3%
  • DEVOUR THAT CUNT

Votes: 34 45.9%

• Total voters
My wife Rhonda’s sexy Mexican feet. She is 44 and of course she has naturally sexy little brown feet.
She wears a Hotwife toe ring and anklet on right foot and another toe ring on left.
Her little Mexican feet look really good in the air while she’s being fucked hard!
She loves for her feet to be eaten and her toes sucked. Any of you guys would eat them as a meal? 😋
Let us know what you think?
We have plenty more to send you if you would like?View attachment 541169View attachment 541170View attachment 541171View attachment 541172View attachment 541174
669_1000.jpg

A couple years ago I fell asleep for a nap in the afternoon fully clothed just with no shoes. I was laying on my stomach so the bottom of my feet were showing up and I woke up to him jacking off staring at my feet. What a fucking weirdo lol

I don’t know if all the feet guys are this way, but he told me that he could not care less about the top of the feet. He said likes the bottom like the souls. I can’t take a pic to get that angle by myself. He should actually be awake any time now. He usually gets home from work around 11 at night on the weekends because he does the night shift on the weekends. They let him out a couple hours early last night because of Memorial Day so he has been asleep since around 10. lol I’m sure as soon as he wakes up he would be more than happy to take a few pics of my feet lol. He jerks off looking at my feet and he wants to watch me fuck other dudes so I think he might be a little weird sexually lol. I don’t remember if I told you this but we both share this account so even though he is asleep right now he’s gonna see all my messages from tonight tomorrow lol so be nice