EAT HER FEET OR HER PUSSY?

• DEVOUR THOSE TOES

Votes: 52 70.3%
  • DEVOUR THAT CUNT

Votes: 34 45.9%

• Total voters
This made me insane with jealousy! Lol. I haven't touched her feet in over three years, and even then, it was just an occasional foot rub.

This guy actually now knows what they taste like and how her arches feel wrapped around his cock. The pic of them covered in his semen sent me over the top. I've never been so aroused.
Sir I'm sorry to say but that just ain't right at all 😂
I can't say that I have a huge foot fetish, but at the same time, I can find feet attractive when they're well cared for and look nice. I've always thought my wife has nice feet, but have never engaged an anything with them.

We recently had our first experience with her being shared and I watched. I think the guy that had sex with her must have had a foot fetish. He could resist rubbing her feet, and he even stuck her toes in his mouth.

I was actually surprised at how jealous this made me!!! I haven't told my wife about that yet, but I was actually quite bothered by the fact that, as far as I know, he's the only person who has ever had her feet in their mouth.

I'm going to have to talk to her about it at some point! Maybe I have more of a fetish than I thought.
Yes sir you sure might now that's too funny ☺️

• Haha
Reactions: PalePrincess
I can't say that I have a huge foot fetish, but at the same time, I can find feet attractive when they're well cared for and look nice. I've always thought my wife has nice feet, but have never engaged an anything with them.

We recently had our first experience with her being shared and I watched. I think the guy that had sex with her must have had a foot fetish. He could resist rubbing her feet, and he even stuck her toes in his mouth.

I was actually surprised at how jealous this made me!!! I haven't told my wife about that yet, but I was actually quite bothered by the fact that, as far as I know, he's the only person who has ever had her feet in their mouth.

I'm going to have to talk to her about it at some point! Maybe I have more of a fetish than I thought.
Yes sir you probably do now that's too funny!

Reactions: PalePrincess
When I first started dating my wife she had told me about an ex bf that worshipped her feet. She also told me how she would sometimes catch guys sneaking pics of them at grocery stores or target. When she become a HW her second BF would always kiss and suck them during sex. She loved it. I have a “mild” foot fetish which pretty much started when I noticed all the attention her feet garner. She had a coworker that used to tell her all the time how beautiful her feet were. And finally when she gets a pedicure there’s a guy there that will spend a hour rubbing them! Anyway, here are a few pics of them. If there’s interest maybe I can show a couple hot toe-curling pics!

Attachments

• EB8C83AC-7DF7-43F9-863F-92AA79F031BE.jpeg
    EB8C83AC-7DF7-43F9-863F-92AA79F031BE.jpeg
    424.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 47E0AFEC-DB5B-4D7C-BB1F-50C8D982C891.jpeg
    47E0AFEC-DB5B-4D7C-BB1F-50C8D982C891.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 3773E734-5F81-4692-9A6C-8157296AEE36.jpeg
    3773E734-5F81-4692-9A6C-8157296AEE36.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 5C971B53-FA1A-41FD-BD4B-925FC8B82DC3.jpeg
    5C971B53-FA1A-41FD-BD4B-925FC8B82DC3.jpeg