EAT HER FEET OR HER PUSSY?

• DEVOUR THOSE TOES

Votes: 52 70.3%
  • DEVOUR THAT CUNT

Votes: 34 45.9%

• Total voters
Ever notice riding down the road, the one car with the little hottie with her bare feet up on the dash? Hat's off to all the hotties for the toe show. Often wonder if the guy that's driving has a foot fetish too and she is doing it for him/us!

She said you are very handsome. We have tons of feet pics. Pm us and I'll share with you where we hide them.. handsome.
tell her shes too kind but thank her for me.
I think Brad Pitt is handsome but
I am a LOT OF FUN. guaranteed.
Will put a grin on her face and a sore feeling in the right places.
she will practice saying my name many times. or should I say, she will scream my name.
women just love my name. feet are sweet and pix of the whole body and close up on her little flower too
tell her dont worry because Im good at fitting big things into very tight spaces.. all the way like a glove.

I dont know if shes the kind of woman who can feel very intense sensations when shes touched deep inside but either case, maybe when that rhythm starts, she opens her eyes and sees her tummy being pushed up and down, she can feel like her imagination is being stretched and it hurts just a little but it feels good... ok I lied, It will hurt more than a little the first time but it will be worth it.

Then as she feels me rubbing my manhood in her tight little butt she starts dripping in anticipation.
The say that the external anal sphincter is one of the most sensitive parts of the human body, with one of the densest concentrations of nerve endings. She can get a lot of pleasure out of external anal stimulation without ever going inside. If shes used to anal great and if not she try anal penetration, you’ll find the internal anal sphincter is an involuntary muscle and only relaxes when the body wants to open up – this is why you can’t rush anal sex. Through external touch and arousal, the internal sphincter begins to relax and open, giving way to the rectum. Internal anal stimulation is pleasurable for the sense of pressure and fullness it creates. Internal stimulation can also reach the clitoris from inside – adding another layer of pleasure.

But before she knows I explode inside her...

I dont know if her and I will ever make love nor where we would do it but I do hope the place will have sound proofing and or insulation because she will scream. loud. very loud. but the pain mixed with the reverberating and pulsating pleasure, will make her little flower think it is a firehose.. lots of liquid blasting out as if it was under high pressure... fun fun

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PalePrincess
tell her shes too kind but thank her for me.
I think Brad Pitt is handsome but
I am a LOT OF FUN. guaranteed.
Will put a grin on her face and a sore feeling in the right places.
she will practice saying my name many times. or should I say, she will scream my name.
women just love my name. feet are sweet and pix of the whole body and close up on her little flower too
tell her dont worry because Im good at fitting big things into very tight spaces.. all the way like a glove.

I dont know if shes the kind of woman who can feel very intense sensations when shes touched deep inside but either case, maybe when that rhythm starts, she opens her eyes and sees her tummy being pushed up and down, she can feel like her imagination is being stretched and it hurts just a little but it feels good... ok I lied, It will hurt more than a little the first time but it will be worth it.

Then as she feels me rubbing my manhood in her tight little butt she starts dripping in anticipation.
The say that the external anal sphincter is one of the most sensitive parts of the human body, with one of the densest concentrations of nerve endings. She can get a lot of pleasure out of external anal stimulation without ever going inside. If shes used to anal great and if not she try anal penetration, you’ll find the internal anal sphincter is an involuntary muscle and only relaxes when the body wants to open up – this is why you can’t rush anal sex. Through external touch and arousal, the internal sphincter begins to relax and open, giving way to the rectum. Internal anal stimulation is pleasurable for the sense of pressure and fullness it creates. Internal stimulation can also reach the clitoris from inside – adding another layer of pleasure.

But before she knows I explode inside her...

I dont know if her and I will ever make love nor where we would do it but I do hope the place will have sound proofing and or insulation because she will scream. loud. very loud. but the pain mixed with the reverberating and pulsating pleasure, will make her little flower think it is a firehose.. lots of liquid blasting out as if it was under high pressure... fun fun
Okay, so you don't want the link..lol.

Reactions: nobs99
I for one am incredbly happy that you decided to post on both because those are some sexy soles and tasty toes with an amazing ass wish i could get a closer look so i could appreciate all of her fully
This is a very close shot of her soles....
I need to get our thread going ASAP so I can tell some of the fun adventures she’s had. And how her BF2 used to worship those feet. Especially while he was inside her!

Attachments

• 3A75B7DF-96CF-429D-B053-7EAAFD76E3C8.jpeg
    3A75B7DF-96CF-429D-B053-7EAAFD76E3C8.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 45