Without cock penetrating fucking a pussy, can man or woman

My GF came yesterday just frim me sucking her tits. NOTHING else!t.
My GF came yesterday just frim me sucking her tits. NOTHING else!
Nice one sgt ray , does your girl have really sensitive nipples or just extra horny , my ex wife when she was expecting our son was like that , just brush against them even through a top and bra and hey presto her legs would open 😀

Reactions: EgyBull
Yes, her nipples are very sensitive. And she takes
an OTC med to make her produce lactate. Its incredibly hot & sensuous.

I've written here b4 about the med. Check my history. She's taken it a few years, no issues. Its an indigestion med! But produces lot of milk!

Yes, her nipples are very sensitive. And she takes
an OTC med to make her produce lactate. Its incredibly hot & sensuous.

I've written here b4 about the med. Check my history. She's taken it a few years, no issues. Its an indigestion med! But produces lot of milk!
Yes I can recall that but unfortunately here in uk it is prescription only unless I buy straight from internet and put it in her tea ha ha 😀🙁

Thats a shame. I order it online. Comes from India. Is marketed as an anti-vomit OTC (no prescription required) med here.

But, of course she's got to be on-board & want to take it. With continued nursing, I gets tablesloons worth out of each nipple over & over. She even sprays it on to use as lube!

Thats a shame. I order it online. Comes from India. Is marketed as an anti-vomit OTC (no prescription required) med here.

But, of course she's got to be on-board & want to take it. With continued nursing, I gets tablesloons worth out of each nipple over & over. She even sprays it on to use as lube!
Wow I would love that -

Lots of different types of sexual activity that can lead to fulfillment that doesn't require penetration. I've been with a few women in the past who just liked playing with my cock. They'd ask if they could take it out just to feel it, stroking it, running their fingers up and down it, kissing it, wiggling it haha. I've been with a few women who find sexual enjoyment and satisfaction from making the man cum - some who were super into giving wild hand jobs. Sexual satisfaction comes in a lot of forms. For some people sex is a competition with many avenues to master. I personally enjoy when a woman claims to give the best head or best whatever and then accomplishes the task and impresses me.

Reactions: owlcuck and EgyBull
Luv a gal who knows whats she's doing with a cock.
My GF has take to 2 new things recently.

1, playing cinstantly with my balls. Licking, kissing, stroking & sucking endlessly.

2, Edging. Getting me right to the edge of cumming & backing off or stopping for a bit. Then doing it again & again & again. Even left it overnight b4 she drains me. Its amazing & a whole new dimension for me. Edging is SMOKING HOT!

Reactions: Kogjin
My wife cums very loudly and hard when I worship her pussy with my face. But she always needs my fat cock insider her afterwards even if she doesn’t cum again, she needs to feel the girth and my big balls against her arse crack.
Well said an arousing dick hardening manner and it was received equally loud and clear how you go at it.