My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
her chose I guess

There is something REALLY special about having to use a condom with your wife, when she lets Lovers go bare and unprotected!! I almost cum when she is fumbling getting it on in the dark!! Have had to stop her a couple times or I would have cum just from the sexcitement of her putting it on me.

CW
Which is why she keeps another lover. One worthy of her taking his cum properly

I would suggest you play with cock rings on. Even better add ball rings as well.