My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I am keen to go bare with a couple I will be seeing in a few weeks but due to the safe-sex education I have had throughout my life I am somewhat nervous about STDs, particularly HIV.

Has anybody any experience obtaining and using PrEP in Britain?

Omg, forget the condoms! Everything is so much more pleasurable for both of them going bare! And if you’re anything like most of the guys on here, there’s no better visual than watching his cock slide in and out of her raw pussy, and then to verbally hear your wife as she tells him to, cum inside her pussy! Then watching him as he pumps her hungry pussy full of his cum and to watch as it drips out of her! As soon as he pulls out, quickly take a picture or two and then immediately take his place! The feeling as you so easily and effortlessly slide into her used, wet, warm, sloppy cum filled pussy is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! You won’t last too long, I promise!
This! I did it with a side chick once and it was amazing!!

To each their own. The most intense moments for me involved one night stands with wives ending with creampies.

Just my two cents, we are all different. The most erotic experiences for me have been meeting a random guy out when I least expect sex. I mean, I like swinger clubs and meeting guys on swinger sites, but it is like there are expectations. Random meetings ending in hot sex are usually the best. I do have a regular boyfriend and bulls, but they are different. When a bull comes over, I know I am going to get fucked. Random encounters make the guy try harder, and they also make me try harder. One time my husband and I were doing a backcountry camping trip and had been out for four days when we encountered a super hot man and a real gentleman. On the second night, we were out with him, things became romantic, and I wanted him so bad. I was dirty from no shower, bathroom, makeup, and being outdoors. But the sex was breathtaking and something I will always remember. I was self-conscious, but we were both in the same shape, so it was just raw sex.

Omg, forget the condoms! Everything is so much more pleasurable for both of them going bare! And if you’re anything like most of the guys on here, there’s no better visual than watching his cock slide in and out of her raw pussy, and then to verbally hear your wife as she tells him to, cum inside her pussy! Then watching him as he pumps her hungry pussy full of his cum and to watch as it drips out of her! As soon as he pulls out, quickly take a picture or two and then immediately take his place! The feeling as you so easily and effortlessly slide into her used, wet, warm, sloppy cum filled pussy is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! You won’t last too long, I promise!
i told my wife if she can get well i would let this happen

• Love
Reactions: btweets
My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
There is no such thing as safe sex. Condoms are for preventing pregnancy, not for preventing disease. As an example, herpes and HPV are not isolated to the penis. Those viruses live all over the pubic area. If you do unprotected oral sex then condoms are just a feel good measure. There are risks associated with everything. Ultimately you decide to take some risks to enjoy what you love. Motorcycling is a perfect illustration. You either accept risks for what you've doing or find something less riskier to do. Personally, my wife and I only bareback. I got HPV warts once but my body got rid of it. She's never gotten anything and has fucked hundreds.

My wife started with condoms with her bull.No he fucks her bare only.when she comes home her pussy is used and tender and full of cum.It is really sensitive having especially if he's been fucking her for a day and night.As soon as I enter her she moans as she's so tender and it's sheer bliss.The taste of her well fucked pussy is heaven.
I'd advise starting with condoms unless it's a regular.

This is a man slut you met off the internet, so his main hobby is looking for random sluts to fuck and you want her to go bare back? Should be ok, right? Sure unless he has AID’s. If he will go bareback first time without knowing you that’s a sign that you shouldn’t even fuck him let along go bare. Everyone that says I only go bare is a fat man who jacks off to a computer wtf is wrong with you? If you don’t go from the dr. Office to the bedroom he’s not clean. If you don’t know what he does in his spare time and we know his hobby is fucking sluts off the internet it’s not safe, right? Long term fwb who only cuck your wife/gf are bare back friends, sluts and swingers use condoms. STD/AID’s riddled stupid mo fo’s go bare first time with strangers, did you not get a sex education? You do not want STD reality to come crashing down on your fantasy that you are trying to turn into reality. I swear ppl on here are retarded
Listen to him! Its true...way better safe than sorry

My wife says it’s not really cuckolding if she doesn’t get a load in her pussy or ass. And she always makes me clean her up, even if she doesn’t come home til the next day with stale cum in her holes.
Your wife is correct. It’s not cuckolding until she’s filled with another man’s cum. Send her to me for a weekly I’ll send her home loaded with everything but birth control

• Love
Reactions: Wfshta
We play safe with new friends, we only go bareback once we really get to know them and trust them
That’s a good rule to have.
As much as I prefer going bareback in another man’s wife, There is something extra sexy about earning that right. That moment she removes the condom telling both me and her cuck these won’t be needed anymore does take this to the next level. Her focus returning to me as she tells me there’s no reason to pull out either definitely makes a statement