Would anyone be interested??

My wife and I are completely new to this and have not tried anything with anyone else, but it has been spoken about. Last night we were talking about involving other people and she suggested that she would be up for letting a guy wank off over her in person. She had the idea of getting a hotel room, finding the right guy and inviting him into the room where my wife would be laying either in sexy underwear or naked where he would come in, stroke his cock over her and then leave. I’m sure she would be up for a posing and doing certain things to herself, but the guy can’t touch her. I would be in the room the whole time as well.
my question is, would people be interested in this or would guys want full sex??
We would love to hear your opinions!! View attachment 774929
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

My wife and I are completely new to this and have not tried anything with anyone else, but it has been spoken about. Last night we were talking about involving other people and she suggested that she would be up for letting a guy wank off over her in person. She had the idea of getting a hotel room, finding the right guy and inviting him into the room where my wife would be laying either in sexy underwear or naked where he would come in, stroke his cock over her and then leave. I’m sure she would be up for a posing and doing certain things to herself, but the guy can’t touch her. I would be in the room the whole time as well.
my question is, would people be interested in this or would guys want full sex??
Visit Portugal, enjoy some sunny days at the beach, discover the amazing traditional gastronomy, the friendly population, the cultural and natural heritage and certainly we can arrange a friendly meeting and see where it lead us... In my mind one must respect boundaries and if your wishes are just having her receiving the warm sticky liquid without even touching it is ok... I would be lying (as other certainly won't mind doing) if her body doesn't makes me want to engage in full passioned, dirty, sweaty, smelly sex :cool: but since I'm still capable of manage my primal behavior I wouldn't go beyond your limits.

Reactions: Bobbyv
Hello, first I want to tell you that you have a sexy wife, secondly, it is good to gradually get involved and it is better to start nightclubs there, your wife and you will get touches and maybe you will find someone who does what you want, and not everyone wants a perfect sexual relationship

Reactions: Bobbyv
Who wouldn’t? Love her shapely mid section. Of course I would love her touching me also and I like the idea of you watching that but you are the boss on it so I would abide. What state are you in?

I would love to be apart of your first experience so yes just message me and we will talk about whatever makes you feel comfortable

I would love to be apart of your first experience if you would let me I am all for ur suggestions and after ur comfortable then we can take it from their message me if interested

Sign me up!! Where are you located?

Tasty perfect 👅😋

I would say go for it, whatever she is willing to do. You should be prepared for things to go differently in person though. Once things get hot, and she sees that you're OK with it, she may go further than you thought she was going to. Don't feel betrayed, be ready for that. I would think it would be hard to stop, for both of them, and from her perspective, it might start to seem ridiculous to have that artificial boundary. Just go with the flow, and if things do go further, even much further, don't guilt her over it afterward. She may do enough of that to herself!

I’d volunteer!

Very hot. I’d love that for my wife too

I would cum all over her easily 😁

Dude her body is amazing... Would definitely want to enter the body but personally could watch y'all for awhile then bust a nut all over her while she played with her creampied pussy and finish sucking u dry

Reactions: malibu65