Am i about to be a cuck?

As she knows you are on board with being cuckled I am surprised she hasn't already acted on this.....unless of course she already has. Dominant women have their ways. :cool:
An abundance of truth in that statement... a dominant woman sets her own course, she has her own secrets, lies, and "chess mastery."

Reactions: Pampix and gloveguy
An abundance of truth in that statement... a dominant woman sets her own course, she has her own secrets, lies, and "chess mastery."
i absolutely LOVE that statement. Thank you for saying it!
As you’ve probably figured out, She can pretty much write Her own ticket in this situation and i’m powerless to do ANYTHING about it, something i both hate and lust after, yet i can’t wait to see how She has Her way with this situation, and me! 💕😍

Does anyone have any thoughts on why He would ask my Wife if She has been through menopause yet?
My only thought on this is that he is trying to find out the chances of making her pregnant or wondering if he should be more careful about preventing pregnancy if he is not wishing to give her a baby. It should give you solace to know that the chances of her actually getting pregnant after 45 or so would be slim.

Reactions: gloveguy
Gloveguy - what do you want her 'relationship' with him to be?
I kind of chuckled... in my experience, it's never been about what I want, it's all about what KK wants. Of course, it's easy for me to identify what I want - I want her to get fucked... so fortunately, our interests coincide.

I kind of chuckled... in my experience, it's never been about what I want, it's all about what KK wants. Of course, it's easy for me to identify what I want - I want her to get fucked... so fortunately, our interests coincide.
Good words, it's all about her. Waiting to hear what gloveguy has to say.

gloveguy,
After reading your life as it is now, you have stated you want to be a cuck. She knows you want to be a cuck. Its important to know like what monotick stated you must have rules. Being a cuck you think everything should be as the dom wants it, and that's mostly true. But if you don't have rules, there may be some situation that you cant live with.

Things to consider
Clean up- do you want to? does she want to? and including cleaning him also?
Do you want to watch? or be in the bed providing support? or being in the same house?
Will family know? what happens if they are seen together maybe even kissing, or more?
Stay overs, will she stay there over night and weekends? Will he stay over and or move in?
There are probably more but I think will give you a start.

I would discuss with her, and let her know the things that are a must and important to you. Maybe you really want to cleanup, and she does not want that, so its important to cover things that ahead time.

Gloveguy - what do you want her 'relationship' with him to be?
i go back-and-forth on this, but, through it all i just want Her to be happy, and live the best life She can.
i suppose that’s kind of a lame answer, but it’s true. If that means Her being with Him, i suppose i’ll have to accept it. 💕

You’re correct, it IS all about what She wants, but i’d like to be involved in the process. i find it highly arousing, erotic and intimidating that She has such a high level of emotional and spiritual attraction to Him, and connection with Him.
i suppose i find the emotional/spiritual thing to be far more powerful than the physical thing, but, with the emotions firmly in place, i suppose the physical side may be that much easier to transition to.

gloveguy,
After reading your life as it is now, you have stated you want to be a cuck. She knows you want to be a cuck. Its important to know like what monotick stated you must have rules. Being a cuck you think everything should be as the dom wants it, and that's mostly true. But if you don't have rules, there may be some situation that you cant live with.

Things to consider
Do you want to watch? or be in the bed providing support? or being in the same house?
Will family know? what happens if they are seen together maybe even kissing, or more?
Stay overs, will she stay there over night and weekends? Will he stay over and or move in?

I would discuss with her, and let her know the things that are a must and important to you. Maybe you really want to cleanup, and she does not want that, so its important to cover things that ahead time.

gloveguy,

Things to consider

Very well written, and powerful thoughts, as well. 🙂
i agree with you on the rules, however, She is definitely not a “rules” Woman. I’ve known that from the beginning, so, i have to lye in the bed i’ve made for myself. How this journey started has made things difficult for me, but, again, it’s largely my doing that their relationship has blossomed to this point. i can elaborate in a separate thread entry if anyone is interested.

In terms of the specifics of what parameters our future cuckold relationship, if there is going to be one, that is unsure. She’s talked about having Him over for dinner, where He cooks a meal for Her, etc, and She’s already stated that She wouldn’t be comfortable with me there, so, i can only read into that by meaning i definitely wouldn’t be present for any physical “connections” that may share in the future. i can say that i would do whatever She wants me to do in terms of cleaning Him and Her, fluffing Him for Her, watching, listening from outside the room, or downstairs.

She’s very smart about how She conducts Herself and family would definitely not know. i think She’d go to dinner with Him in public, just not kiss Him in public. She’s too smart for that. i definitely think She’d spend the night at His place, and/or have Him spend the night at our place. She’s VERY comfortable with Him. She already hangs out with Him, just the two of them, and is very comfortable doing so. However, staying at each other’s place, overnight, may not be practical as He only lives a two minute drive from our place. Moving in would probably not happen as they have their own lives, but, one time She did “joke” to Him about staying an a detached guest house we have on our property. Probably just a joke, though.

i want to say that i appreciate all the responses, and feedback to this thread. i wasn’t sure what to expect when i first joined this site, but i’m impressed with the level of thoughtful, intelligent comments i’ve read.
Looking forward to answering more questions and reading more as my journey moves forward. 🙂

i go back-and-forth on this, but, through it all i just want Her to be happy, and live the best life She can.
i suppose that’s kind of a lame answer, but it’s true. If that means Her being with Him, i suppose i’ll have to accept it. 💕
You're right it is a bit lame. If she's happy with just you and you coerce her into being with other men that then is about your desire not her happiness.If she falls in love (which happens quite often) with another guy how can what ensues be considered her happiness. It seems like you're trying to define her happiness. Don't transfer what you feel to her.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
You're right it is a bit lame. If she's happy with just you and you coerce her into being with other men that then is about your desire not her happiness.If she falls in love (which happens quite often) with another guy how can what ensues be considered her happiness. It seems like you're trying to define her happiness. Don't transfer what you feel to her.
Based on my past entries to my thread, i’ll respectfully disagree.
What i meant by my answer being “a bit lame” was that i was kind of fence-sitting with my answer.
If She insists on seeing Him, even though i’ve asked Her not to, on several occasions over the last year, then how am i the one forcing the other to be in a position they’re not comfortable with?
Their relationship is something i’m not comfortable with, but She refuses to stop seeing Him. She tells me She wants to spend time with Him and owners to “stand-down” and accept their relationship. She tells me She “needs Him in Her life” and She wants to “have Her cake, and eat it, too.”
What do i want their relationship to be? Well, i wish it had never happened, but, the reality it that it obviously makes Her happy on a level i can’t deliver, otherwise why would She refuse to end Their relationship?
In light of how this has developed, i’ve worked on myself to accept Their closeness and endorse it, ergo, i want what makes Her happy.

Last edited:
Then it appears that if you and your wife are at odds over her relationship with another man you have two choices. Accept it and move on or leave her and move on. This happens in a lot of marriages and it is not just about one of the spouses having affairs. Many married coupl.es reach a point in their relationship where they are on two different paths and these paths cannot be reconciled. That is why the divorce laws have been modified around the world. To make it easier...and less costly...for both parties to move on and have happier lives with someone else.

Cuckolding and hotwifing and polyamory should never be about putting strains on a marriage. They should be about enhancing a marriage...spicing it up for both spouses...getting out of ruts...and bringing the couple closer together and adding to their joy and love for each other. Otherwise why bother doing it?

Last edited:
Then it appears that if you and your wife are at odds over her relationship with another man you have two choices. Accept it and move on or leave her and move on. This happens in a lot of marriages and it is not just about on of the spouses having affairs. Many married coupl.es reach a point in their relationship where they are on two different paths and these paths cannot be reconciled. That is why the divorce laws have been modified around the world. To make it easier...and less costly...for both parties to move on and have happier lives with someone else.

Cuckolding and hotwifing and polyamory should never be about putting strains on a marriage. They should be about enhancing a marriage...spicing it up for both spouses...getting out of ruts...and bringing the couple closer together and adding to their joy and love for each other. Otherwise why bother doing it?
Our situation would be a hybrid of what you’ve so eloquently outlined.
We are very much in love with each other and after considering how close She has become with Her “friend” i have found it within myself to accept it so She can stop hiding their time together and bring it out in the open. All i’ve asked is that She let me know when they spend time together. i don’t hold Her feeling for Him against Her, i just want to be involved in the process.
She has told me that She would be uncomfortable if the situation were reversed and i were as close with another Woman.

Reactions: sterling
i haven’t heard if there will be a dinner, for sure, or when it will/might be.
The last time i mentioned His name, She said that i shouldn’t be doing so, so, i haven’t brought Him, or Them, up for discussion.