My wife is aware of my desire to share her with other men. I can tell that the idea of her having sex with another man, or being in a MMF with me and another man turns her on, but she won't admit to liking the idea.

Any time I bring up the idea, she giggles, and tells me that I certainly don't mean it and that it must simply be fantasy for me.

If you live in Bavaria (southern Germany), are at least 45 years old, and think you could successfully seduce my wife. Drop me a line.

Reactions: Hardp789
My wife is aware of my desire to share her with other men. I can tell that the idea of her having sex with another man, or being in a MMF with me and another man turns her on, but she won't admit to liking the idea.

Any time I bring up the idea, she giggles, and tells me that I certainly don't mean it and that it must simply be fantasy for me.

If you live in Bavaria (southern Germany), are at least 45 years old, and think you could successfully seduce my wife. Drop me a line.
I willing to give an erotic massage to your wife and it will completely turn on and this will be the start for your adventures 😋😋
I m in Bavaria too.

Last edited:
Reactions: slowwewaxation
Hallo und liebe Grüße aus dem Osten der Republik. Ich bin in junger Bull und zwischen Sachsen und Schleswig-Holstein aktiv, dabei auch häufig in Berlin und Mecklenburg-Vorpommern anzutreffen und auf der Suche nach einem neuen Paar. Es freut mich, dass eine kleine Zahl User aus Deutschland hier aktiv ist.

Reactions: slowwewaxation