Anyones wife invited to a party?

First wife and I played with a large group when we were first married. Used to be a party every 2-3 weeks. This one time a friend invited just her( he and wife were split at the time) and said it was to introduce business associates to his funtimes. Wife said she was there with 3 of the other wives and about 15 guys. Got very hot and everyone started dropping clothes,before you know it it was an orgy, Ex said she did 5 guys and left but some of the other wives did more and one told us later she was fucked for almost 6 hours. Took her a week to recover,needless to say that was last time anyone played with that guy

Reactions: Tabitharigby
Yes she has been to a few where I was not invited, dropped her off at most and of course picked her up after.

I think I have posted the story of her attending and after work get together for a coworker who was getting married. Started at a restaurant/bar then moved to her bosses house where the other women from the office decided not to show up. So she ended up only woman there. Short version she got dared to dance for them, which turned into a strip, which turned into her sucking off the groom to be, which then led to the others taking her. Boss dropped her off home, missing bra and panties, sex bruises on her thighs and tits, cum soaked, etc.

Other notable time was dropping Mary and her friend Vicki off , well me and vickis husband dropping them off, to a hotel suite for a group of black men to enjoy overnight. We only got to stay a few minutes and just that start was wild.
Picked them up next day at 10 am, what a well fucked mess they were

Last edited: