Becky, an introduction to being a hotwife (with photos)

Your stories are awesome my wife is a hot wife and we've been in the lifestyle for about two years ,she goes out about once a month and I usually help her get ready it's been a great rewarding time for us. Especially when she gets home. Can't wait to hear more stories

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Your stories are awesome my wife is a hot wife and we've been in the lifestyle for about two years ,she goes out about once a month and I usually help her get ready it's been a great rewarding time for us. Especially when she gets home. Can't wait to hear more stories
Sounds like you have it sorted Bob. Does she come home after or bring her 'lovers' back so you can watch? We have done both and enjoyed the different experience. Please feel free to look through all my threads on here and let me know if you like them.

Reactions: Bobthebuilder
Great story, great photos, it has a few similarities to how my ex wife and I got into the lifestyle. Like you we tried to restrict our experiences to one off's but, unfortunately, that didn't happen and she ended up preferring one of her lovers to me. So did Matthew fuck you again? Did it become a problem?

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Thanks British Boy, yes Matthew did fuck me again, 4 further times in fact but it never became a problem although I was always worried about it because he worked with my husband. Sorry to hear your experiences weren't so good with your ex-wife :(

Thanks British Boy, yes Matthew did fuck me again, 4 further times in fact but it never became a problem although I was always worried about it because he worked with my husband. Sorry to hear your experiences weren't so good with your ex-wife :(
Love to hear about the other times Becky, hope you got some good pictures for us to see. Yeah it was a shame when we split up but I guess that's life and to be honest I'm not sure it was totally down to us being in the lifestyle. Hope you post again soon xx

It is definitely more worrisome when the guy is someone who is familiar with hubby. I have fucked a few of my hobbies friends and got a little awkward around him. Our relationship is a bit different as not everything I do is open. So I have had sex with some of his friends and he doesn't know. That can get complicated so I try to avoid it.

It is definitely more worrisome when the guy is someone who is familiar with hubby. I have fucked a few of my hobbies friends and got a little awkward around him. Our relationship is a bit different as not everything I do is open. So I have had sex with some of his friends and he doesn't know. That can get complicated so I try to avoid it.
I have to say I have never done anything behind his back, he has always been present or known what was or might happen. I did worry the situation with Matthew might get awkward but apart from my apprehension when I met him again at a Christmas works do there was nothing untoward.

I have to say I have never done anything behind his back, he has always been present or known what was or might happen. I did worry the situation with Matthew might get awkward but apart from my apprehension when I met him again at a Christmas works do there was nothing untoward.
My husband likes when I tell him about my adventures and gets really excited when I tell him "fantasy" stories. Most of the fantasies are real life situations...

Well don't keep them to yourself jess, I'm sure we would love to hear
We were staying for a long weekend at a friend's beach house and there were a few couples and some single guys that were friends of friends. Hubby was tired and drunk and went to bed leaving me with two guys to keep drinking. We played strip poker and ended up out on the deck with me naked and sucking their dicks. They bent me over the railing and fucked me taking turns back and forth until I was on my knees and they came all over my face and tits. I told them to keep quiet and walked to hubbies room a complete mess. I climbed in bed and started rubbing his dick until he was awake and at attention. I climbed on top and kept the lights off whispering to him that I don't want him to see me because my face and tits are covered in cum. He came almost instantly after I told him that then I rushed out of the room and told him I needed to clean up!