Can a cock be too big?

Boyyyt

Male
I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldnā€™t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. šŸ˜… Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions šŸ˜Š

Thereā€™s are pics on my profile if you need reference but Iā€™m about 8.5ā€

I have never had to ask a bull to stop because his cock was to big (long) but there was a time to two I have to ask not to go balls deep. I am very tiny. I love the big ones, they are a challenge but there is only so much I can take. On girth I have never had to ask a bull to back off. Being stretched makes me hornier than anything.
Ayyyyy, #girth for the win!

I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldnā€™t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. šŸ˜… Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions šŸ˜Š

Thereā€™s are pics on my profile if you need reference but Iā€™m about 8.5ā€
IMO every girl can't take a big cock because some are not deep enough. I fucked a girl and I could feel my cock bottoming out and hitting her insides. She said it hurt, I was surprised because my cock is 6".

Reactions: Couple4MFM
most women can take any size if she is properly "warmed up"

IMO every girl can't take a big cock because some are not deep enough. I fucked a girl and I could feel my cock bottoming out and hitting her insides. She said it hurt, I was surprised because my cock is 6".

I agree with @kort6776 a woman's vagina is designed to stretch and can bear birthing a 10lb+ baby, we are sore afterward but we do it. But, as @nicebiguy also says a 6" or smaller penis can "bottom out" and hurt.

I have had 6" penises that were uncomfortable and I have had 10+" that I enjoyed and while they made me feel full, I took them balls deep. The difference is how "warmed up" or aroused they had me before pushing their penis inside me. The more aroused I become the more lubricated I am. Also, during the excitement phase of sex, our Uterus pulls upward making our vagina longer which allows more depth. It is called "tenting." Also as we near orgasm our Cervix can become a source of pleasure with contact being made by the head of a man's penis leading to harder, more intense orgasms.