Have you ever willingly fucked someone who is in a relationship?

Exactly right. No one is forcing a married guy to cheat on his wife. Lynn fucks married men regularly. She’s always said that if a guy is willing to cheat with her, he’d be willing to cheat with someone else anyway so it might as well be her. At least with Lynn, she isn’t looking for anything other than nsa sex, the less drama the better.
James
why are we only talking about husbands cheating what about the wives that step outside the lines of a relationship? is it for love, dick, excitement? knowing how deeply its gonna hurt him, what makes her say " fuck it."?

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
why are we only talking about husbands cheating what about the wives that step outside the lines of a relationship? is it for love, dick, excitement? knowing how deeply its gonna hurt him, what makes her say " fuck it."?
It’s a fair question. I imagine wives cheat for similar reasons to husbands. Whether they are not getting what they need sexually at home or they are feeling neglected in other ways. For some, I’m sure it’s just the excitement of fucking someone different or the turn on of breaking conventions and being naughty. In many relationships there can be a mismatch of sex drives. I’m sure there are probably as many reasons why wives cheat as husbands. One of the most common must be that an opportunity simply presents itself and in the heat of the moment they go for it, thinking that the chance of getting caught is relatively small.
Whether it’s the wife or the husband who cheats, that’s their choice and the responsibility for that choice lies with them.
James.

This is something I have always been curious about, as I have only been on the other side of things. (Someone else fucking my girlfriend)
How does it feel to fuck someone who is committed and faithful to someone else? Is it empowering? Do you regret it afterwards? Have you ever reached out to the persons partner? I have so many questions. Thought I would add it on this tag.
It happened to me when I was 15! A woman friendly with my mother (Horses) took a shine to me and teased me, she was 21 and engaged to a 25 year old! She came round the house one day and I was there alone, we made out she started to get the guilt trip! I said no problem and we stopped touching each other! That is until she got off the sofa to leave and we started kissing again! She then said; Let’s go upstairs! I bunked off school to meet her and fuck all day, that lasted for about 3 months! He found out and went mad! But she did marry him and had 4 kids! Divorced now though! I’ve always wondered if the first one was mine?🍒🍆💦😻=🤔

• Wow
Reactions: CuriousRyan97
I was married when I met my current wife as was she. We both were in dead end marriages and were looking for someone else to have sex with. Our relationship evolved but it did not start out as something either of us wanted to become serious. The wife had already had sex with two other men before me so she had no issue fooling around on her husband. Since then I have been with two wives who the husband knew about me and two who the husband never knew. To be honest it was an added thrill having sex with some other man's wife. I did not set out to get married women it just out that way. As far as the wife, 10 of the men were married and only on his wife was aware. Our position on this is similar to others in that it is none of our business on their status. We aren't forcing them, and it is their choice as an adult. We would be hypocrites if all of a sudden we judged men or women who were married and liked to play. We do lean towards partners who are married for different reasons especially the need for discretion.

Last edited:
When we first started my wife only fucked single guys. She absolutely refused to fuck married men. She did not want to cause any drama. The first two guys she played with were both totally single. At the time she fucked the third guy, she believed he was single. However, we learned shortly after that he was married. My wife was not happy and refused to play with him again. This experience did open up the topic for additional conversation and we came to the realization that married men may be safer as they aren’t going to talk. They also have a lot to lose if they brag about it.

From that point forward, she has been open to fucking married men. Ironically, there are some single men who don’t want to fuck married women. Though there are far more men who absolutely love fucking a married woman. I haven’t kept track of who is married and who isn’t, but expect half or slightly more of the guys she has fucked have been married

Her two most recent regular friends have been single. It has taken several years to find a single guy that she wants to fuck that isn’t looking for more than just sex. She is loving the perks of regularly fucking her newest friend. He is about her age and is settled into life as a bachelor. He likes to spend his free time drinking and playing sports with friends and doesn’t want a girlfriend. He wasn’t sure about fucking a married woman at first as he doesn’t want to cause any trouble. However, once he accepted that I know what is going on and support my wife’s play, he agreed to give it a try. He never asks about me and I think he doesn’t want to look a gift horse in the mouth. He fucks my wife once a week like clockwork, fills her up with cum, and sends her home. My wife would love to meet up with him 2-3 times a week, but is happy to have a regular fuck buddy that can host and that she knows isn’t playing with others. My wife doesn’t like condoms so the ability to safely fuck bare is awesome for all of us.

Right out of High School I was attracted to this waitress at a local steakhouse. I kept on her to go out with me. Finally she showed me her engagement ring. I still kept after her saying,"You will always wonder what l was like."
After no let up from me she capitulated and agreed to go out with me. I took her to a fine restaurant 40 miles away. Then l took her to my bachelor pad where l had Chablis chilling and a few candles glowing. After a respectable amount of small talk she asked me if l could have anything in the world what would it be? My answer, to make sweet love to you all night.
She said she could not stay all night, but she would like to make love with me.....With that l began undressing her. She had 36C's, biggest set of tits l had ever experienced on a girl. Sweet ass. Long, wavy brown hair hanging down to her splendid rump. I myself had a steady girlfriend. Therefore l kept a good supply of condoms on hand. With no encouragement she took my eight and a half inch member in her mouth. A slice of heaven. I saw she meant business. She came here to get fucked. I was about to broach the subject of condoms, when she beat me to it. "You can leave it inside me....I want to feel all of you inside me." I am not only blessed with good length, but girth as well. Erect around four inches or so of girth. I had to temper my passion as l began easing it in her little slit. She remarked her fiance was about half my size, and l was the biggest she'd ever had. From our candid conversations, l am guessing l was number 3 or 4.
She was number 3 for me and the first ever l was permitted to go bareback with. My patience in insertion paid off. She had an exuberant orgasm on my cock. Nearly out of breath,, she told me she had never cum so hard in her life.
I had her hooked. She was gorgeous, and fun to be with. I was smitten. On subsequent meetings she got to the place of insisting she start on top, so she could lower herself down on me at her own pace. The grimace on her face frightened me. In no way did l want to hurt my future wife. I proposed and she told me she would think about it.
Two weeks later l got my answer in a letter complete with a picture of her. She was gonna marry the other guy. He came from a good family. They had money, prestige. My Father would only live a year longer, his health destroyed any savings we had.
Six months after her nuptials, late one night, l heard a faint k nock at my door. It was her. Could she pull her car in my garage? We continued to make love for the next ten years. Before, during, and after her first and second marriages. She had a son in her first marriage. He looks a hell of a lot more like me than his Dad. Oh l loved how she would cum on my cock. The sweet pleasure of her grimace all the way down my manhood, then reaching bottom, with my hard cock completely within her tight little pussy, she say,"Ok, give me a minute to get used to it.
During those ten years we made love two or three times a week. I always nutted in her at least twice per session, sometimes three or four. We met in hotels. I took her on motorcycle rides and we did it in abandoned barns, on the seat of my motorcycle. In a field of Black-Eyed " Susans was memorable.
We were candid in our conversations. Husband number 2 fantasized about her being Gang-Banged. I often wondered if he knew he was getting sloppy seconds? Our lovemaking ceased when l married. We still talked candidly. I told her my wife and l were invited to follow another attractive couple home. That is when l found out my wife was bisexual. I suppose she would infer that our accepting the invitation would lead to swapping spouses. I would love to chat with her more. She is on Husband number 4 now. Our lust, and Love turned into aa deep friendship that few could understand.
What a beautiful story. Than you Sir for sharing it with us. Regards.

Reactions: CuriousRyan97
I fucked my wife's best friend. She was living with her long term bf but we'd both had an attraction and one night we took the opportunity. My wife was asleep upstairs in bed (she had to be up early for work) and her best friend was riding me like she was possessed! It was a great fuck and I always wonder what would have happened had my wife walked in to see us both naked and her best mate bouncing up and down on my cock.

Maybe you will think it's hot ,maybe you will think I'm a terrible person,but I did have a fling with a married woman about 8 years ago .
It was one of my supervisors in work,a very sexy married woman about 14 years younger than me .
We got on really well ,and became more and more attracted to each other as time went on.
One day , I gave her a lift home after work , and was invited in for coffee ,we both knew where this was leading....

We nervously kissed in the kitchen,and in no time I was fucking her bareback in her marital bed . It was a hard and frantic fuck, resulting in her quickly cumin over my thrusting cock, with me not too far behind her and pumping my seed deep inside her married cunt.

We started going to work earlier than everyone else, we are talking 6am here, but we just wanted more of each other.
I remember fucking her in a room which had a few computers , pushing the keyboards to one side and fucking her over the edge of the computer table.
I fucked her over my office desk, I remember her flat on her back ,her work top pushed up so her tits were on full display as I pounded her shaven married cunt, cumin so hard inside her ,my spent cock flopping out of her cunt, followed by a stream of my seed that dripped onto my office carpet.
Other times I'd fuck her on the office carpet ,other times up against one of the office walls. When we knew we were pushed for time, she'd drop to her knees and suck me off,taking my seed in her mouth, then running to the bathrooms to clean up,she would never swallow.

One of , if not the last chance we managed to get together (can't remember in all honesty), was when her husband had a works night out, he was going to be out on the town until 3 or 4am.
I arrived at her house around 10pm, and it wasn't long before we were making our way up to her bedroom.
We just fucked for hours, taking our time enjoying much cunt eating and cock sucking, and fucking her in every position possible in her marital bed.
It felt so damn good pumping my seed deep inside her married cunt, the naughtiness of totally taking another man's wife in their marital bed.

The most shocking confession I have is when she was on all 4s, her head buried in her pillows as I pounded her cunt from behind.
I remember seeing their wedding photo on the bedside table, her smiling in her white dress,her husband staring right at me with such a proud smile as I was there pounding his wife's shaven cunt bareback in his bed !.
I couldn't stop looking at her husband's smiling face as I fucked his wife, I just had to take her,fuck her even harder , her husband seemingly staring at me as I came deep inside his wife , still staring at me as I pumped my seed deep inside his wifes cunt and into her cervix ....

I don't know if you will find my confession hot, or whether you will think I'm a terrible person , and even if I carry guilt to this day for my actions, I still think I'd rather regret the things I did, rather than regret the things I didn't do.

No, he isn’t aware of it, not that I know…it just happened in a party we had, his girlfriend approached me in a moment when I was alone and straight told me while looking in my eyes that she wanted to fuck me…so we fucked together almost as immediately…we just found a place.
Wow, fair enough then! Risky move, but sounds like it needed to happen for the both of you.

Reactions: toolman2c
I think so too, I don’t feel regrets because it was not my move, neither did it damage our relationship, not with my friend nor with her. I got concerned when she told me after a while that she thought she got pregnant of me, but she added for me to not worry a because both me and her boyfriend (my friend) have blond hair and that she wouldn’t ever disclose anything, luckily after few more days she told me she got a late menstruation.
Wow, that's quite the scare!

This is something I have always been curious about, as I have only been on the other side of things. (Someone else fucking my girlfriend)
How does it feel to fuck someone who is committed and faithful to someone else? Is it empowering? Do you regret it afterwards? Have you ever reached out to the persons partner? I have so many questions. Thought I would add it on this tag.
A guy I used to work with was always cheating on his wife and used to brag about his many girlfriends.
One night out at the clubs I met his wife, she was beautiful , a mommy body but curvy in all the right places. We ended ended talking for a bit before we got together. He always made her feel self concious of her body but I made her realize how sexy she was. The sex was great once she relaxed and was not self concious about her body. I think it helped because i kept telling her how beautiful and sexy she was, which was the truth. I finally had to stop seeing her when she came by my place dressed in short skirt and top tied around her great breasts. She wanted me to put a baby in her, trust me i was tempted but said no. A good decision on my part now with rampant dna testing show ones heritage. Would be hard to explain how our child was related to my children now.
I don't regret one moment of the time we spent together.

A guy I used to work with was always cheating on his wife and used to brag about his many girlfriends.
One night out at the clubs I met his wife, she was beautiful , a mommy body but curvy in all the right places. We ended ended talking for a bit before we got together. He always made her feel self concious of her body but I made her realize how sexy she was. The sex was great once she relaxed and was not self concious about her body. I think it helped because i kept telling her how beautiful and sexy she was, which was the truth. I finally had to stop seeing her when she came by my place dressed in short skirt and top tied around her great breasts. She wanted me to put a baby in her, trust me i was tempted but said no. A good decision on my part now with rampant dna testing show ones heritage. Would be hard to explain how our child was related to my children now.
I don't regret one moment of the time we spent together.
Haha, wow! That's one way of putting this dude who never used to shut up in his place! Guarantee he was lying about the majority of his 'girlfriends' too.

Reactions: toolman2c