Have you ever willingly fucked someone who is in a relationship?

This is something I have always been curious about, as I have only been on the other side of things. (Someone else fucking my girlfriend)
How does it feel to fuck someone who is committed and faithful to someone else? Is it empowering? Do you regret it afterwards? Have you ever reached out to the persons partner? I have so many questions. Thought I would add it on this tag.
Actually twice, though I’ve experienced the other thing morel
Right out of High School I was attracted to this waitress at a local steakhouse. I kept on her to go out with me. Finally she showed me her engagement ring. I still kept after her saying,"You will always wonder what l was like."
After no let up from me she capitulated and agreed to go out with me. I took her to a fine restaurant 40 miles away. Then l took her to my bachelor pad where l had Chablis chilling and a few candles glowing. After a respectable amount of small talk she asked me if l could have anything in the world what would it be? My answer, to make sweet love to you all night.
She said she could not stay all night, but she would like to make love with me.....With that l began undressing her. She had 36C's, biggest set of tits l had ever experienced on a girl. Sweet ass. Long, wavy brown hair hanging down to her splendid rump. I myself had a steady girlfriend. Therefore l kept a good supply of condoms on hand. With no encouragement she took my eight and a half inch member in her mouth. A slice of heaven. I saw she meant business. She came here to get fucked. I was about to broach the subject of condoms, when she beat me to it. "You can leave it inside me....I want to feel all of you inside me." I am not only blessed with good length, but girth as well. Erect around four inches or so of girth. I had to temper my passion as l began easing it in her little slit. She remarked her fiance was about half my size, and l was the biggest she'd ever had. From our candid conversations, l am guessing l was number 3 or 4.
She was number 3 for me and the first ever l was permitted to go bareback with. My patience in insertion paid off. She had an exuberant orgasm on my cock. Nearly out of breath,, she told me she had never cum so hard in her life.
I had her hooked. She was gorgeous, and fun to be with. I was smitten. On subsequent meetings she got to the place of insisting she start on top, so she could lower herself down on me at her own pace. The grimace on her face frightened me. In no way did l want to hurt my future wife. I proposed and she told me she would think about it.
Two weeks later l got my answer in a letter complete with a picture of her. She was gonna marry the other guy. He came from a good family. They had money, prestige. My Father would only live a year longer, his health destroyed any savings we had.
Six months after her nuptials, late one night, l heard a faint k nock at my door. It was her. Could she pull her car in my garage? We continued to make love for the next ten years. Before, during, and after her first and second marriages. She had a son in her first marriage. He looks a hell of a lot more like me than his Dad. Oh l loved how she would cum on my cock. The sweet pleasure of her grimace all the way down my manhood, then reaching bottom, with my hard cock completely within her tight little pussy, she say,"Ok, give me a minute to get used to it.
During those ten years we made love two or three times a week. I always nutted in her at least twice per session, sometimes three or four. We met in hotels. I took her on motorcycle rides and we did it in abandoned barns, on the seat of my motorcycle. In a field of Black-Eyed " Susans was memorable.
We were candid in our conversations. Husband number 2 fantasized about her being Gang-Banged. I often wondered if he knew he was getting sloppy seconds? Our lovemaking ceased when l married. We still talked candidly. I told her my wife and l were invited to follow another attractive couple home. That is when l found out my wife was bisexual. I suppose she would infer that our accepting the invitation would lead to swapping spouses. I would love to chat with her more. She is on Husband number 4 now. Our lust, and Love turned into aa deep friendship that few could understand.
Nice tale. You do realize 4 inches of girth wld be pretty insubstantial?

Reactions: CuriousRyan97
A number of my friends are married. It does not matter to us whether single or married. My current husband found me and my then boyfriend on SLS and we had a threesome the first time we met because his current wife at the time was not into sex. Since then i have mostly been a Vixen with my husband setting me up with men. I would say the married men that play with me are not getting what they want at home . If you are not happy at home you will seek elsewhere. Period.
And Yes, i am in the Bare sex club. I do not like condoms. My husband definitely likes getting sloppy seconds.

If you have any questions and want a wife's perspective let me know.

P.

One night stand with a receptionist at work after a Christmas party. She was engaged to some asshole.

Fucked her 3 times that night...she kept telling me how small her fiance was and how she enjoyed something bigger for a change. Always remember the sparkle of her diamond engagement ring as she spread her pussy for me...she blew me and swallowed in the morning then jumped in a cab full of 3 loads of cum to meet her man in town...

This is something I have always been curious about, as I have only been on the other side of things. (Someone else fucking my girlfriend)
How does it feel to fuck someone who is committed and faithful to someone else? Is it empowering? Do you regret it afterwards? Have you ever reached out to the persons partner? I have so many questions. Thought I would add it on this tag.
Years ago there was a girl I had been fucking, but I got tired of her. Months later I met her at a club, and she was with her fiance. She wanted to fuck me again and her fiance was pissed. Took her back to my place and gave her my 8 inches, and then got her a taxi home.

Reactions: wasper
Well, if I'm fucking them then they're neither committed or faithful :D

I didn't regret it, because I was having great sex with sexy women, and if they're married then that's for them to worry about. There's a level of "hotness" to it because I'm getting something I'm not "supposed" to have, so sure, it can make a man feel empowered. And never reached out to their husbands because that would not only screw up my fun but could literally ruin their marriage, and I didn't want either of those things!

Although I was tempted to tell this one husband, because he was a royal ass and a POS, but it would have really ruined HER life and I genuinely cared about her, so as far as I know he still has no idea I left multiple loads in his wife's pussy.

I prefer seducing, and fucking married, or otherwise committed women. If she's cheating, it's her business, and I'd never consider approaching or otherwise reaching out to her partner.

I've never experienced regret, not even the slightest, not even in the most extreme cases (I've fathered two children with one of my affair partners, and a third with a different women - in all these cases, they convinced their husband that they were the father).

In my view, the sensation of power in the seduction, and ultimate sexual surrender of a married woman offers an amazing feeling of power. I especially enjoy being in total sexual control if the husband is aware, unable to do anything but accept that his wife is enslaved to my cock.

Reactions: sleazypop99
I prefer seducing, and fucking married, or otherwise committed women. If she's cheating, it's her business, and I'd never consider approaching or otherwise reaching out to her partner.

I've never experienced regret, not even the slightest, not even in the most extreme cases (I've fathered two children with one of my affair partners, and a third with a different women - in all these cases, they convinced their husband that they were the father).

In my view, the sensation of power in the seduction, and ultimate sexual surrender of a married woman offers an amazing feeling of power. I especially enjoy being in total sexual control if the husband is aware, unable to do anything but accept that his wife is enslaved to my cock.
With the availability of dna testing, this seems like a dangerous activity! ;-). But still super hot. I just hope you don’t end up on Maury Povich someday hearing “You are the father!”

With the availability of dna testing, this seems like a dangerous activity! ;-). But still super hot. I just hope you don’t end up on Maury Povich someday hearing “You are the father!”
Yep, a legit concern, however all three children are now young adults, so the financial liability isn't an issue. Two of the kids were consensual between me and my affair partner. I was never worried about having either parental or financial responsibility for either of them. The third kid/second affair partner were a bit more of a complication - she deceived me, leading me to believe she was on the pill. She wanted me to impregnate her. Fortunately her intent was limited to that - she also deceived her husband into believing he was the father. All in, she was a devious little slut - one of the things that attracted me to her - fortunately I skated the long-term consequences of knocking her up.

Wow! What makes it different from having sex with someone who is single, rather than someone who is taken? What's the biggest stand out for you?
I have been single until I was 42. There was stretch of about 6 to 7 years when I was single where I did nothing but married ladies. There is nothing sweeter then a married pussy! Married ladies dont care about wining and dining or dancing and romancing.... In fact even if they would like to be wined and dined there is a risk that they might be seen with an other man so they dont want to risk it! With every one of them was all about bumping and grinding! All about sex! Now it was the same for me. Plus I feel that fucking a married woman is like having a forbidden fruit or some exotic fine food! Every married lady conquest was also such an ego boost for me.
My bosses wife set me up maybe with half of this ladies. I worked as a plumber for her husbands company at the time. She owned a spa in Beverly Hills. They were in their mid 60s at the time. Every Friday after work I had to go to bosses house after work to get paid, One Friday I finished early and got there early. The office was on the first floor and they lived on the second floor of the house. It was open so I went in and sat on a couch. Here comes Bella (bosses wife)... with a bunch of close in her hands and she starts a small talk with me while she strips buck naked and changes close in the front of me.... Yes I know she wanted me to fuck her.... but she was old and ugly.... so I passed. Then she offers to hook me up with their friends daughter who just immigrated from Russia. She gave me her phone number and I did end up fucking her... She lived four blocks from me so I invited her to go for an ice cream, it was a hot California summer day... After that we went to my place and spend about 12 hours talking and fucking.... Next Friday I am at bosses house getting my paycheck and here comes Bella, bosses wife again...
Hi Tony.... I talked to Valery, She tolled me you are good... She said while giggling. Awhile latter she comes back again pulls me to the side and said to me >>Tony I want to tell you something, Marina likes you!<< Marina was married and really hot Russian MILF. I knew her because i did plumbing in the new house that She and her husband just finished building... She was also a regular Bellas customer at her spa for all the beauty treatments that ladies get.... I tolled her >>Bella, Marina is married. <<
>>So what if she is married Tony, no one has to know, just enjoy your selves and keep quiet <<
And that the beginning of my addiction to married pussy ! Now most of this ladies were cheating on their husbands. There was one that tolled me that her husband knew about me and her having an affair that she tolled him but he didnt care, for some reason their sex life was none existent! I didnt understand why because she was really pretty and sexy and a GREAT fuck to.....

Well, if I'm fucking them then they're neither committed or faithful :Dn

I didn't regret it, because I was having great sex with sexy women, and if they're married then that's for them to worry about. There's a level of "hotness" to it because I'm getting something I'm not "supposed" to have, so sure, it can make a man feel empowered. And never reached out to their husbands because that would not only screw up my fun but could literally ruin their marriage, and I didn't want either of those things!

Although I was tempted to tell this one husband, because he was a royal ass and a POS, but it would have really ruined HER life and I genuinely cared about her, so as far as I know he still has no idea I left multiple loads in his wife's pussy.
I totally agree with you! " There's a level of "hotness" to it because I'm getting something I'm not "supposed" to have, so sure, it can make a man feel empowered." This is so thru for me to. For me fucking a married woman is like having a forbidden fruit and also the fact that she is married and belongs to some one was a GREAT ego boost! Fucking married ladies is the best! There are no games, no dancing and romancing just fuck her good and she will be on her way back to her unsuspecting husband. There were no complaints that i dont care about them, that I dont do enough for them.... none!

There however were things that I didnt like about it as well. Because they were married and in most cases they had kids It was super rare to have her spend more time with me. Most of the time it was a couple of hours and she had to go back to her regular wife and mother duties. They could not spend a night with me, forget about weekend away with her.

I did have two cases when I did regret fucking two deferent ladies but they were not married.
First was a very hot looking black nurse that I found on the internet. Right away she realized that all I wanted to do with her was to fuck her and forget her. She was right about it. She on the other hand wanted to get married and have happy marriage. I continued to lie to her that I want the same thing, but that women today are not interested in marriage like in a fairy tale. After a year, maybe a year and a half, she agreed to go out with me, to my great surprise. After a year, maybe a year and a half, she agreed to go out with me, to my great surprise. We had a GREAT date and in the late afternoon we ended up in a Hotel Ramada in a room where we fucked and talked until 3 AM. But then she realized that her intuition that all I wanted from her was to fuck her and she started crying...
That is the first regret!
Second was a beautiful blond lady I met in a bar that my Jamaican friend owned where he also bartended. I dropped in for a drink one evening and he introduced me to her. She was seating next to me... we were there until closing. We had a great time talking. I made her laugh a lot and she kept asking me where I was from because of my foreign accent. When the bar closed she asked me to give her a ride home and once we got there she invited me in where we quickly found our selfs naked and fucking. She was a great fuck! But the next morning she was sober and realized that she took home a total stranger and had sex with him.... I guess for her that was immoral, a no no, so she started to cry..... I attempted to make her come down but nothing worked.... First I was in shock... Then when she said that she is not a whore and that she dont do that kind of thing I realized what was happening and why....
So to make it short I neer got any pussy for them again....

I've gone out of my way to seduce married men quite a few times over the years and one of my present bulls is currently married. Married guys tend to be pretty good at keeping their mouth shut so their spouse doesn't find out and we've kept our lifestyle a secret for many years. Assuming they've been married awhile and haven't been cheating they are generally a much safer risk which means condom use can be suspended fairly quickly, I always prefer bareback sex. I like doing things for them their wife won't like oral and especially anal or just giving them as much sex as they want instead of once a month or worse. I have no regrets, if a wife isn't taking care of her mans needs she should expect him to stray in my opinion.
Agree with you on all point you made! Also a lots of married ladies that I have been with have tolled me the same thing that you have said about husbands... They were safe for unprotected sex, they keet the mouth shot so husband dont find out, they are sex starved and they let me to what ever I want to them and are happy to do for me what ever I want....

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
It all began one night when my wife went out with an older girlfriend. We were in our mid-twenties and the GF was about 45. I was about ready to go to bed when they walked in. Both were a little tipsy and were giggling. My wife looked at me in my silk shorts and just pulled them down. She knelt down and looked at her GF and said, "Wait until he's hard, if he's bigger than your husband you have my permission to fuck him."

In between sucking me she would look at me and say "her, hubby has a tiny cock," or "he doesn't satisfy her," or "you'll fuck her, right?"

I had always been loyal, but had fantasized about women including her GF. When my cock was hard and standing straight up my wife showed her GF and asked, "Is he bigger?" She nodded and stepped closer as she kissed me, stroking my cock, and asked, "So. are you gonna fuck me?" I had never had sex with a married woman, and I didn't care. We would up naked in bed with me fucking her in every position she wanted. My wife's GF was living large.

My wife undressed and sat in a chair in the corner of the room and fingered herself. Between my wife's excitement and her GF's moaning and asking to be fucked harder...I came sooner than I wanted to, but after I filled her GF's pussy, my wife licked her clean and then sucked me back to hard and they took turns riding my cock. It was a crazy night, which was repeated every weekend for about a year. I was friends with her husband, which made the first time I saw him uncomfortable, even though I doubt he ever knew it was me who sent her home with a creampie.

Reactions: wahooguy and 2wheel
In the late 90s, I would get an occasional blowjob from a married woman. I knew her husband, not very well, but I knew him, nonetheless. Sometimes we would meet up, most times it would happen when we randomly ran into each other somewhere. Her only stipulations were keeping it between us, never cum in her mouth and she liked her ass fingered occasionally. She never let me touch her pussy, saying that her husband would know, but he NEVER paid any attention to her ass and she truly loved that.

Reactions: artman6060
Yes but in my defense I think I was set up.

About 25yrs ago I was driving for a large transport company. Shortly after I joined the company another driver (E) joined. We quickly became good friends. HIs wife (S) often traveled with him so I became good friends with her as well. Whenever we were in the same place we tended to hang out, A few drinks, a meal and good conversation. A couple of years later S got a job at the truck stop in their home city and whenever I was held in that city we would join up. If E was in another city S and I would still hook up for a coffee after her shift.

Anyway, it was New Years Eve. The road house was fairly packed when S got off her shift. She suggested we grab a coffee and go out to my truck for a quiet chat. All was above board until the clock struck midnight. At midnight I asked for a new year kiss. Not the 1st time I kissed her but this one turned quite passionate. A little later we had a 2nd kiss even more passionate. Then she said she had to leave. After that I would park in a more secluded spot between her work and home and she would meet me there. We would make out but no sex. I don't know if S ever told E about our make out sessions or not.

About a year later S was on holiday from her job and was back on the road with E when we met up in Qld. He was loading for Adelaide and I was loading for Alice Springs then on to Adelaide. E rings me and says S has never been to Central Australia and would I take her for a trip. The trip I was about to undertake was a 5day trip and the truck had only 1 bed. After he repeatedly assured me that he was ok with it I agreed to take her. That night S and I had sex and 3 times a day for the next 5 days until I gave her back to E. There were 2 more occasions when he asked me to take her on a trip with me and all of them were multi-day trips. The longest was an 8 day trip.

Now whenever I was in their home city and E wasn't we would meet and have sex. The affair lasted a few years and E and I never spoke of it. we remained good friends and would hang out whenever we met up. Often the 3 of us would hang out together. I never really felt any guilt but did get a bit of a power kick when we were all together. Id look at E and think I'm screwing your wife or Id look at S and wonder how she felt sitting with 2 men she was screwing.

As I said E and I never spoke of it. I asked S once if she ever told E. She said she didn't but thought he suspected. If he did he didn't seem to mind.

So, what do you think.
Was I set up?
Did E know?
Did E want me to cuckold him?
Did S lie when she said she never told E about us?

I cant ask E anymore as he was killed in a work accident. I am still in touch with S but rarely see her anymore.

Yes but in my defense I think I was set up.

About 25yrs ago I was driving for a large transport company. Shortly after I joined the company another driver (E) joined. We quickly became good friends. HIs wife (S) often traveled with him so I became good friends with her as well. Whenever we were in the same place we tended to hang out, A few drinks, a meal and good conversation. A couple of years later S got a job at the truck stop in their home city and whenever I was held in that city we would join up. If E was in another city S and I would still hook up for a coffee after her shift.

Anyway, it was New Years Eve. The road house was fairly packed when S got off her shift. She suggested we grab a coffee and go out to my truck for a quiet chat. All was above board until the clock struck midnight. At midnight I asked for a new year kiss. Not the 1st time I kissed her but this one turned quite passionate. A little later we had a 2nd kiss even more passionate. Then she said she had to leave. After that I would park in a more secluded spot between her work and home and she would meet me there. We would make out but no sex. I don't know if S ever told E about our make out sessions or not.

About a year later S was on holiday from her job and was back on the road with E when we met up in Qld. He was loading for Adelaide and I was loading for Alice Springs then on to Adelaide. E rings me and says S has never been to Central Australia and would I take her for a trip. The trip I was about to undertake was a 5day trip and the truck had only 1 bed. After he repeatedly assured me that he was ok with it I agreed to take her. That night S and I had sex and 3 times a day for the next 5 days until I gave her back to E. There were 2 more occasions when he asked me to take her on a trip with me and all of them were multi-day trips. The longest was an 8 day trip.

Now whenever I was in their home city and E wasn't we would meet and have sex. The affair lasted a few years and E and I never spoke of it. we remained good friends and would hang out whenever we met up. Often the 3 of us would hang out together. I never really felt any guilt but did get a bit of a power kick when we were all together. Id look at E and think I'm screwing your wife or Id look at S and wonder how she felt sitting with 2 men she was screwing.

As I said E and I never spoke of it. I asked S once if she ever told E. She said she didn't but thought he suspected. If he did he didn't seem to mind.

So, what do you think.
Was I set up?
Did E know?
Did E want me to cuckold him?
Did S lie when she said she never told E about us?

I cant ask E anymore as he was killed in a work accident. I am still in touch with S but rarely see her anymore.
No man is going to send his wife off with another man, who will be with her 24/7 for days on end, with only one small bed for you to share, and think you're not going to have sex. I am sure he knew, and it was just a fun arrangement between them for her to enjoy some extra fun with someone she liked (you).

Reactions: nariah1957