Hi, I'm Elaine.

My mature thick big cocknballs will and want you ...., but fill you up with all the cocks at once ... on a day off

Well.... I have run out of patience with him. If he doesn't want my body it's so thrilling to know that there are other men who do!!!
But it's not just that, it's the wasted time and ongoing wasted time.
Life is for living and experiencing new things - it's not a dress rehearsal.
I'm glad you managed to turn your own life around
:)
xx

Hi Elaine I too am in the same situation you're in. Except I'm the husband and she doesn't want it. New on here as well. Hoping to find maybe some answers or some direction. It's nice to know it's not just me in a closed minded marriage with no sense of adventure

Hi Elaine welcome looking as good as you do any healthy man would love to fill all your sweet holes and kiss and lick you inside and out so go for it xxx

View attachment 26259

my name is Elaine. I'm a teacher at a secondary school in the NorthWest so have to be discreet.
I'm married but the marriage has lost its zing and sex is infrequent, almost nonexistent, and even then does nothing for me. It's all kind of "wham bam thank you ma'am"
I'm aroused by the thought of being owned and dominated, made to do things I wouldn't normally do, possibly with multiple partners on my masters whim.
But I'm guessing it's all just a pipe dream for me.

Wow, I have to say Elaine - you are stunning! Your husband should be giving it to you better!

Hi Elaine,
You are not entirely correct about husbands only fantasizing about banging other women. Some do, but I have never been unfaithful to my wife, and have no desire to be, but I love hot wives, and adore hot wives who love their cuckold hubbies. Once I acknowledged my cuckoldness, it was very liberating, and my mind is spinning how I can help my love join the excitement and enjoy everything she deserves and hopefully wants that awaits us in this amazing lifestyle.

I know my husband loved it when other men look at me, especially if they openly desire me, but I think that’s because he has me.
He does like me to call other men’s names during sex, especially as I cum!!!
But I don’t think he’d go for it in real life
xx

I neglected to tell you what I fantasize about - I was too excited reding and writing - but what I fantasize about is my wife being out with a bull for the evening after I have helped her get ready and getting a big hug and deep kiss as she sexily walks out our door to his car. She has told me little bits of what she intends to do with him, and I spend the evening thinking about that and leaking precum all night, going crazy not pulling on my own cock. When she returns several hours later, she makes sure not to have cleaned up from her activities, gives me a big hug again and tells me how much she loves me, and I tell her how much I adore her and love her. She tells me that she has a present for me, drags me to the bedroom, has me undress her, telling me how her bull undressed her, presents her well fucked pussy to me and I slide between her still hot thighs and lick her to another orgasm while she tells me in graphic detail how she sucked his cock, what his cum tasted like, and what it felt like being fucked by him. My present is her bull's creampie, and I share a cum kiss with her, then I climb on her and give her another fucking, feeling another man's cum with my cock (the cum that I didn't get earlier.) Then we cuddle and do all the sweet things that lovers do. My wife spends the next day with the most contented look on her face, and a shine about her that makes me melt.

Reactions: Tmac969
Elaine, I don’t know Erotic bbc any more than I know you, but I’m willing to take a bet that he would leave you well taken care of.