I’m after ideas that increase my power over my cuck!

Last night my cuck wanted attention. I offered him the smell of my pussy. I lay flat on my tummy and he pulled off my pants to sniff my pussy. This is should a good power play but I want some help from the bulls and cucks to find out what else I can do to drive him into submission.
Let it end in you. Then he put on his thongs. After half an hour, take them off! Ask him if you want to lick them!

Reactions: owlmale
Last night my cuck wanted attention. I offered him the smell of my pussy. I lay flat on my tummy and he pulled off my pants to sniff my pussy. This is should a good power play but I want some help from the bulls and cucks to find out what else I can do to drive him into submission.
This is where the two of you need to work together.

As my wife and I entered this lifestyle, I found myself want more and more submission. Your hubby could be the same, but don't rush anything. As a couple, your interests and boundaries will evolve.

As a cuck i think the best form of submission is to commence feminising him. Starting gently if he agrees with him wearing ladies knickers. This can become normal daily wear if you both agree. Having his toe nails painted a girlie colour is nice too, as i know.

A CB is a good third step, him surrendering his sexuality and masculinity to you, a sign of loyality to his cuckoldress, again for occasional wear but then maybe permanently.

These are simple things that can be worn in normal life as i know.

If a real man is over for enough time, make hubby do your lover's laundry and clean his shoes while he's with you in the bedroom.
I have to do that every friday afternoon when he comes over for the weekend.I have to go out to his car and fetch his laundry baskets of dirty clothes while my wife and him are in a hot embrace. I have to listen to them fucking passionately while I hand wash his jock straps and other clothes in the laundry room.

Reactions: Stanley Cushman
There are many ways to humiliate him. Keep him in a cock cage. Make him do housework in a maids uniform. Make him wear a diaper(and ******** in it). All these things are even more humiliating if you have any girlfriends who are game enough to visit and tease and laugh at him like this.

Nothing like a good old fashoned spanking.😊

Every now and then my wife takes me out in public and makes me wet my pants. She makes me wear colors and fabrics that really show wetness. Then she would scold me so all can hear and tell me loudly that she is going to put me back in diapers. Sometimes she makes me carry around a package of disposable diapers.

Are you a man writing this posing as a woman, or actually a woman? I guess we all have to believe you are a woman.

Pierce his cock and lock it up
Some ideas

Please login or become a member to view