Keeping as Much Cum Inside Her For as Long as Possible

Romey

Male
I'd like to hear the perspective of women who make an effort to keep as much cum inside them for as long as possble. Your psychological and physiological thoughts and experiences. Perhaps your hubby's as well.
I'm smitten anytime a woman holds me in or asks me not to pull out after I've finished.

I'd like to hear the perspective of women who make an effort to keep as much cum inside them for as long as possble. Your psychological and physiological thoughts and experiences. Perhaps your hubby's as well.
I'm smitten anytime a woman holds me in or asks me not to pull out after I've finished.
Some women want to keep you in until you go soft. Not sure if its to keep the cum in, or just to feel that cock as long as possible...feeling theyve done their job....or both!

Reactions: Romey
Wife always wanted it deep and hold it in...she loved the hot cum shooting into her..Funny, we have a small chalk board by the back door..We always wrote "always a pillow" since she usually put a pillow under her butt to raise her pussy up to take the cum deeper and hold it in. One time her regular was coming to our house and I asked her to start the video for me and hold her legs real high when he came to keep it inside her..Watched the video and amazing how far back she held her legs, toes pointed to teh sky..

Wife always wanted it deep and hold it in...she loved the hot cum shooting into her..Funny, we have a small chalk board by the back door..We always wrote "always a pillow" since she usually put a pillow under her butt to raise her pussy up to take the cum deeper and hold it in. One time her regular was coming to our house and I asked her to start the video for me and hold her legs real high when he came to keep it inside her..Watched the video and amazing how far back she held her legs, toes pointed to teh sky..
When ww do missionary, we always use a pillow due to the tilt of her pussy...raises it for easier fucking...and yes, you can go deepeer esp when you get those legs way up!!

Reactions: hotratz
I used to put my diaphragm in AFTER I had sex with my Lover, to hold as much sperm inside of me as possible for hubby to enjoy. I was also hoping to get pregnant by him, and hoped this would help with that too. Hubby loved it when I would stradle his haed, and then he would reach inside of me and dislodge my diaphragm and the DELUGE of sperm that fell out and in to his mouth gagged him sometimes because of the volumn of it!!

I ahve also laid in bed for a long time after wiht a couple of pillows under my hips to tip me backwards and let gravity keep the sperm inside of me longer. I would masturbate in this position (my Boss/Lover loved it when I did things like this for him to watch) and have a couple of orgasms this way also to hopefully encourage a pregnancy. Have you ever seen the videos of the mouth of the womb SUCKING up sperm during orgasm?! It is HOT to watch!!

J (the wife)

Will you post it? I trust your taste considering how hot your diaphragm game is
We have never figured out how to upload any vidoe/photos here. Can barely manage the photo for our avatar. But this is easily available on YOU TUBE ad quite a few other web sites. CW