Kinkiest, most taboo, dirtiest thing either you or your wife/ gf- insert title have done.

kinkiest thing I’ve done is given many golden showers, love standing over a guy or girl and watching my p go all over there faces and them drinking as much as possible

I love stroking my hubby’s caged cock and balls with stinging nettles and dripping candle wax over them as well

Most taboo would be having a threesome with my brother and sister

kinkiest thing I’ve done is given many golden showers, love standing over a guy or girl and watching my p go all over there faces and them drinking as much as possible

I love stroking my hubby’s caged cock and balls with stinging nettles and dripping candle wax over them as well

gs is way fun...i luv it too, also luv my brother / sister, im th youngest :) cindi

A naughty thing that,s still turning me on happened a few years ago when we went to a bungalowpark near the sea ,she was gonna be a sexy hotwife for me during our stay there,and so she did ,she never was wearing a bra,knickers and her skirts were short,dresses&blouses a bit seethrough ,showing off to strangers in front off me resulted i was walking around mostly with a erection,trying to hide it,when we walked in the woods she spotted a bench&table to sit down for a snack&some food,there were other people passing just 5meters from where we sat down,she came closer to me,putting her hands between my legs,opened my short nd took my cock in her hand,she was stroking me while giving me a wet kiss,teasing me with her naughty talk,you,re a bad bad boy,showing your cock to everyone,so as punishment i,ll give you a handjob and when people passing by they can see what a naughty slutty wife you got,licking the precum off her fingers,spreading her legs to show her wet pussy and at that moment i came ,sperm everywhere on her legs,bench,miniskirt,she licked it all,and back in our bungalow she had many horny looks from a few men who saw us,sorry for bad english but you can use your imagination

Attachments

• Yellow Blanket 31.jpg
    Yellow Blanket 31.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 250

Wish I could get passed on tonight...lol

• Love
Reactions: bare_bi

damn you,re a fantasy off me and reading your taboo is making me horny in seconds 💋 💋 💋

I think we need the backstory on this one…
She went to a bull's house for the first time. BBC. She was riding him on the couch in the living room. She heard a noise coming from a backroom and she if anyone else was in the house. He said it was just his son but that he won't come out. He asked my wife if that bothers her and she told him that it didn't bother him at all. The son was still at the age to be living at home.
She kept riding him and they started talking dirty. He was telling her that he was going to let his friends come over and gangbang her which was getting her off. She asked if he was going to let her get gangbanged with his son there. He said he was. She asked if they had ever fucked a girl together before. He said they have fucked the same girl but not together and have fucked in the house while each other were home. They kept talking like that until he came inside her. She started sucking his dick and said she wanted to get fucked again but this time while the son watched. He got up and went and got his son. He told her to suck his son's dick while he stroked himself and got hard again.
It wasn't planned but she had a great time and brought home the proof.

Probably , when I was visiting my girlfriend who lived out of town. And she had to go on a one day business trip. And was alone with her daughter and her friend( who was 17 and her friend who was 18) I had a nightcap before bed and the girls stayed up watching movies. I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom. I heard a familiar moan coming from the living room. So I quietly worked My way towards the noise to find both girls naked and masturbating to a sex video of me and her.mother. I could hear them talking back and forth about how the wished I would do them like I was doing to the mother on screen. My shaft started growing. Then I heard my gfs daughter dare her friend to sneak in my room and suck my cock. When I heard that I sbuck back to the room and pretended to be sleeping. Not knowing if anything would happen. But waited patiently for about 30 40 minutes. Then I heard them quietly coming down the hall gigling and whispering. Me eyes almost all the way shut I see the door slowly open. As her friend snuck in and the daughter stayed by the door. Her friend kneeled by my bedside and slid her hand under the sheet and I was nude already. Her hand found my semi hard cock and she whispered to my gf daughter " I'm touching it" both giggled . I fake stirred and they froze for a second. Looking at each other smiling. Then the daughter came closer and told her friend to pull the sheet away so she could see my cock . Her friend did and by know I was very hard. Her friend started to kiss it and lick it before putting it in her mouth I moaned mmmmmm that feels so good honey. And they were thinking " he's dreaming about fucking mommy" so the friend kept going and the daughter was masturbating. Then her friend said come suck it. Hesitantly she made her way trying not to giggle to loud and put me in her mouth.

Part 2 later