My woman says she wants me to find a guy for her.

Here's the situation. I have this kink that I have been keeping to myself for most of our relationship. About 4 years ago, I got her to give me the ok to post her pictures on reddit. Mostly I just wanted to see what other dudes would say. I screwed up and that came to an end.

She doubts her appearance but gets compliments all the time. Everytime she tells me about the guys telling her she's hot and them staring making their girlfriends mad, it brings my kink back to the front of my mind.

About two years ago, I told her I trust her so much that I would be OK with it if she slept with another guy. Her insecurities had caused a ton of fights. She had an asshole of an ex that really fucked her up mentally. Anyway when I told her that, her face lit up, but it went away pretty fast.

Since then, I vaguely asked her a few times if she would cheat on me. I left it up to interpretation. To see where her mind would take it. She asked me if I was ok one time I asked. I told her I wanted her to. She said that it offended her and that I was "playing with fire"

More recently, I told her everything. About how I had been keeping this to myself for how long. And that I can't get it out of my head. She said that she didn't want me to stop loving her. That it made her feel like I think she's a slut. I reassured her that wasn't the case and that I love her.

Just the other day, she went to spend time with her sister. They were drinking wine and relaxing. She sent me a text saying she wanted to go down on me. I told her I wanted to see her doing stuff with another man. And she said ok. But I have to find the guy.

So here we are.

Thoughts? What would this kink be called? And does it seem like she'd be into it to you?

Here's the situation. I have this kink that I have been keeping to myself for most of our relationship. About 4 years ago, I got her to give me the ok to post her pictures on reddit. Mostly I just wanted to see what other dudes would say. I screwed up and that came to an end.

She doubts her appearance but gets compliments all the time. Everytime she tells me about the guys telling her she's hot and them staring making their girlfriends mad, it brings my kink back to the front of my mind.

About two years ago, I told her I trust her so much that I would be OK with it if she slept with another guy. Her insecurities had caused a ton of fights. She had an asshole of an ex that really fucked her up mentally. Anyway when I told her that, her face lit up, but it went away pretty fast.

Since then, I vaguely asked her a few times if she would cheat on me. I left it up to interpretation. To see where her mind would take it. She asked me if I was ok one time I asked. I told her I wanted her to. She said that it offended her and that I was "playing with fire"

More recently, I told her everything. About how I had been keeping this to myself for how long. And that I can't get it out of my head. She said that she didn't want me to stop loving her. That it made her feel like I think she's a slut. I reassured her that wasn't the case and that I love her.

Just the other day, she went to spend time with her sister. They were drinking wine and relaxing. She sent me a text saying she wanted to go down on me. I told her I wanted to see her doing stuff with another man. And she said ok. But I have to find the guy.

So here we are.

Thoughts? What would this kink be called? And does it seem like she'd be into it to you?
I think she is very ready to enjoy a big cock. You will be watching her go wild soon. Just find her a guy that has a big cock and is aware of how to treat her in this senario.

So here we are.

The hardest part was you admitting it to her. She has to work through her feelings on it now. Alot of women get scared us husbands will think badly of them or love them less.
Keep her assured that you think she is so wonderful and great at sex and you want her to experience so much more than you give her. Tell her you want her to set her own pace but u are very willing to find a guy. It may have been the wine talking. Or maybe her sister helped her except the idea.
Talk with her. Set ground rules. Push limits when you are ready. Then set new rules

So here we are.

Take her out to a. Club really get dressed up revealing outfit high hedls gefost fie a while hinto.the bathroom.if you sere a guy looking nod your head tell.her a guy is checking her out maybd be asks her to dance let it play out if she looks line she doesnt mind if yoy both want it encourage her .. Pm me if you want ..it coukd lead to you having a grest sex life even more than yoj have now

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
"As long as the oven is hot you do the cooking "Finding the guy for her isn’t that easy. For one reason, she may find the guy you suggest is not to her taste.

You placed a Picture of your wife already. Put a text to it and your both in front of your PC evaluate together those applications, but let it be her choice. She should really like his appearance in the first place which will make it lot easier for her. If the guy turns up, be prepared for the possibility that she is not going for it .

HI

So here we are.

So here we are.

It's her fantasy to feel another man's Dick in her pussy .I think she wants more Dick in her juicy pussy and wants taste her with different guys Dick. She can't cheat you after fucking if you with her .

Reactions: nicebiguy

So here we are.

Update?

So here we are.

Sure seems like she's open to it.

My wife wanted me to find a man for her, the first time too, before her ex-boyfriend became involved.
She'd chatted to several men online, and seen their goods, and they'd seen hers, but she felt insecure to meet.

She suggested that I meet them first, in a local pub, and maybe check out their package is what they promised,
but I was strongly against doing that, as it would give the other men entirely the wrong idea.
I was happy to meet and discuss, but she had to be sure what they'd bring to the bedroom was for task!

We agreed in the end to meet a couple of men as a couple, but there were strings attached to that.
The whole testing if we were serious, and he was serious, was another issue, but we solved it.

Never-the-less, using her ex as her fuck-buddy turned out to be the best solution, as they'd had limits before.

My wife wanted me to find a man for her, the first time too, before her ex-boyfriend became involved.
She'd chatted to several men online, and seen their goods, and they'd seen hers, but she felt insecure to meet.

She suggested that I meet them first, in a local pub, and maybe check out their package is what they promised,
but I was strongly against doing that, as it would give the other men entirely the wrong idea.
I was happy to meet and discuss, but she had to be sure what they'd bring to the bedroom was for task!

We agreed in the end to meet a couple of men as a couple, but there were strings attached to that.
The whole testing if we were serious, and he was serious, was another issue, but we solved it.

Never-the-less, using her ex as her fuck-buddy turned out to be the best solution, as they'd had limits before.
hope you licked her pussy clean after she fucked another cock??