penc1ld1kt

Male
Nov 13, 2022
I'm into penis size humiliation big time but there's a lot of artificial stuff out there where you can tell the actress/cam girl is simply trotting out the scripted SPH she's been paid for. I am much more turned on when it is genuine.

Coupled with this fetish of mine is the fact that I am a bit of a geek. Thus I have listed below published scientific literature regarding female sexual satisfaction that supports the theory that size matters:

Firstly, vaginal orgasms would appear to be more intense than clitoral orgasms: "vaginally activated orgasm (VAO) were associated with higher orgasmic intensity compared to clitoral orgasms…Women who preferred reaching orgasm through masturbation to partnered sexual activity had lower orgasmic intensity"^1

And penis size is indeed an important factor in attaining vaginal orgasm:"Women who prefer deeper penile–vaginal stimulation are more likely to have vaginal orgasm"^2

Meanwhile the poor little guys who've been told they can compensate for their lack of size with tongue, toys and fingers would appear to be selling their partners short:
"Vaginal orgasm is associated with vaginal (not clitoral) sex education, focusing mental attention on vaginal sensations, intercourse duration, and a preference for a longer penis"^3
"vaginal orgasm consistency [VOC] was associated with greater sexual arousability from deep vaginal stimulation but not with sexual arousability from other genital sites."^4
"When both sexual activity categories are examined in tandem on a population level, women's likelihood or consistency of partnered orgasm is associated with penile-vaginal intercourse duration, but not with foreplay duration. In contrast to the assumptions of many sex therapists and educators, more attention should be given to improve the quality* and duration of penile-vaginal intercourse rather than foreplay."^5
*and the quotes above show quality is enhanced by a longer penis

And despite the narrative that size is not important to women:
"a considerable percentage of the women respondents attached substantial importance to the size of the male sex organ"^6
"The smallest penile size was rated as less attractive than three intermediate sizes. The largest penile size was not the most attractive, but received higher scores than the unaltered and smallest penile size."^7

So a bigger penis is more likely to give a woman a more intense orgasm and these orgasms are more likely to make the woman happy:
"women's dyadic adjustment+ is independently predicted by greater vaginal orgasm consistency… Women's sexual satisfaction score was significantly predicted by greater vaginal orgasm consistency, frequency of partner genital stimulation, and negatively with masturbation… Concordance of partner vaginal orgasm consistency estimates was associated with greater dyadic adjustment…The findings suggest that specifically penile–vaginal intercourse frequency and vaginal orgasm consistency are associated with indices of greater intimate relationship adjustment, satisfaction, and compatibility of both partners"^8

+Dyadic adjustment is a process with consequences that can be identified with the rate of couple's problematic conflicts, interpersonal tensions, individual anxiety, marital satisfaction, coherence integrity, and collaboration about important problems

So there you have it from the scientists ladies and gentlemen: getting fucked deeper and longer makes the ladies happier.

^1https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(22)01696-4/fulltext

^2https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)33832-7/fulltext

^3https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19732304/

^4https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23574740/

^5https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19170844/

^6https://www.europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(02)00396-2/fulltext

^7https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19139985/

^8https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)30970-X/fulltext

Surely, a thicker penis opens up the lady more?
And a longer penis ensures that the sperm is deposited deeper?

Therefore a bigger man would be more successful breeding, than a smaller man?
Also if a longer penis is more visually attractive and more likely to invoke an orgasm the larger one would be more likely to be selected as a mating partner Inwould have thought.

Reactions: toolman2c
Every woman I've been with has revealed they prefer a thicker cock than mine.
My wife relayed an anecdote of a conversation she had with a friend who had to choose between two guys, an American who she liked better and a Bangladeshi. The problem with the American in question was that "it was just like a little toothpick" whereas the Bangladeshi was "like a big cobra". You can guess who she chose!

When I said that it was a bit mean my wife said "we're just being honest". It really does seem that it's simply societal taboo that is preventing women from stating a preference.

When women say size doesnt matter they are talking about a penis range of around 5 to 9+ inches but us tiny bitches who only have 3 or 4 inches are not even in the mix.I was looking on a size/satisfaction chart that marked perfered sizes women surveyed enjoyed the most. The satisfaction position plots were clustered in the upper right section of the grid as mildly to most satisifying. My girth was in the lowest and furthest left block of the grid and my length didn't even make it on the chart.Losers as small as me are destined to be cucked by their women if they are lucky enough to even get a woman.

Surely, a thicker penis opens up the lady more?
And a longer penis ensures that the sperm is deposited deeper?

Therefore a bigger man would be more successful breeding, than a smaller man?
True and the larger Alpha man will pass on better genes than us little weak beta boys. A woman instinctively rejects a guy with a small penis.She doesn't want to bear an inferior sissy type son.It's natures way.

My wife relayed an anecdote of a conversation she had with a friend who had to choose between two guys, an American who she liked better and a Bangladeshi. The problem with the American in question was that "it was just like a little toothpick" whereas the Bangladeshi was "like a big cobra". You can guess who she chose!

When I said that it was a bit mean my wife said "we're just being honest". It really does seem that it's simply societal taboo that is preventing women from stating a preference.
The reverse is also true. Many men judge,choose,or reject women based on their endowments. Their breast size for instance or their weight.

Reactions: GoodTimes40
The reverse is also true. Many men judge,choose,or reject women based on their endowments. Their breast size for instance or their weight.
Just watched a Mythbusters “do bigger breasts mean bigger tips”. They got a female member of the team to work the same shift in a coffee shop - was disguised, wore the same outfit each day (tight top, no cleavage) - no padding the first shift, medium padding the second shift and large padding the last shift.

She received significantly more tips when she wore the big padding - it was interesting to see how the male customers reacted on the hidden camera too.

Also, FAT - fat has a lot to do with the effective size, penis length for the men, and depth needed by the woman.

Layers of fat on the pubis can easily lose a man two inches or more - the penis starts at the pubis bone, but if you have two inches of fat then the first two inches of penis are buried.

Likewise on women - say a particular women has a depth of 6-7” but if she has 2” layers of fat on her pubis then she needs an 8-9” penis to hit bottom.

If a husband and wife both have excess fat on the pubis they could ’losing’ as much as 4 inches of effective penis length.

If you look at photos of men with micro-penises it is common that they are overweight. If they were to lose that weight they would probably find that their penis is much longer than they think.

When I was younger and before child birth love them skinny long dicks. Now after kids and going on mid 50's, I love them thick dick with low hanging balls...Stephanie
I was going to say something like that but didn’t want to sound rude. But as you say middle-aged and older mothers have often lost that tightness through multiple childbirths and are often carrying excess fat, so to get the same sensation of depth and stretch that they enjoyed in their younger years they need a cock with more length and girth.

I was going to say something like that but didn’t want to sound rude. But as you say middle-aged and older mothers have often lost that tightness through multiple childbirths and are often carrying excess fat, so to get the same sensation of depth and stretch that they enjoyed in their younger years they need a cock with more length and girth.
True,and ageing works against men also with ED and sometimes weight gain in later years, not to mention heart issues. It seems like nature designed sexual activity for the young since the primary goal is to reproduce and it is the young parents who are best able to physically meet the demands of child rearing. The fun part is an incentive to procreate but we streach that perk as far into old age as we can.

Just watched a Mythbusters “do bigger breasts mean bigger tips”. They got a female member of the team to work the same shift in a coffee shop - was disguised, wore the same outfit each day (tight top, no cleavage) - no padding the first shift, medium padding the second shift and large padding the last shift.

She received significantly more tips when she wore the big padding - it was interesting to see how the male customers reacted on the hidden camera too.

Also, FAT - fat has a lot to do with the effective size, penis length for the men, and depth needed by the woman.

Layers of fat on the pubis can easily lose a man two inches or more - the penis starts at the pubis bone, but if you have two inches of fat then the first two inches of penis are buried.

Likewise on women - say a particular women has a depth of 6-7” but if she has 2” layers of fat on her pubis then she needs an 8-9” penis to hit bottom.

If a husband and wife both have excess fat on the pubis they could ’losing’ as much as 4 inches of effective penis length.

If you look at photos of men with micro-penises it is common that they are overweight. If they were to lose that weight they would probably find that their penis is much longer than they think.
Thats why I cant penetrate women and I'm not even overweight. I have a micro penis. Durring the very few times I ever had a chance to have sex I could barely reach the vaginal opening. I would usually opt for cow girl style where she was on top taking advantage of her weight.But that made me feel inferior and made my penis only semi erect. I could never really get inside even thin girls were out of reach. I did better performing oraly.

When I was younger and before child birth love them skinny long dicks. Now after kids and going on mid 50's, I love them thick dick with low hanging balls...Stephanie
What is it about low hanging balls that you enjoy? I hadn't considered ball size effecting sexual plessure. Is this just visual or do larger, low-hanging balls slapping against you increase your pleasure?

• Love