She confessed to being a hotwife

The first time we had a conversation about her activities was a few summers ago. She likes to tan down at the neighborhood pool. She told me about how a young guy kept flirting with her. We are in our 40’s and she said that he was young enough to be our son. “It’s cute” she said.

Well she tend to be horny but she was REALLY horny when she came back from the pool that day. She came in and told me to get naked and lay on the bed. “I need your amazing tongue and face” she said. Being a switch my submissive side kicked in and I happily obliged. She was SO wet. Like beyond wet! Dripping and gooey. She started riding and moaning. In no time at all she was cumming. Gripping my face with her thighs I had no choice but to drink it all in and swallow or I wouldn’t have been able to breathe.

Long story short she rode until she came a couple more times then we fucked until she came a few more. She was exhausted, shaking, and crying after. I asked her what was going on and if she was OK. She just kept saying sorry.

Finally she told me the truth. She had been fucking guy’s behind my back. She had actually just fucked the young guy that kept flirting with her at the pool. He was a 3 pump chump and came in her after the third pump. She was so horny and wanted it. So she came home and had me fuck her. She cried and said that she was so sorry for feeding me his cream pie.

I was surprised… In our marriage she doms me. Being a switch I wasn’t really getting what I wanted either. We chatted about it. I told her that what hurt me was the secrecy. Not her fucking other guys. That I was ok with it if she was honest and told me everything. She said that it was ok to get what I wanted too. But she doesn’t want to know.

Now we both have fun and are getting what we need. Even though I am getting quite a few sloppy seconds and cream pies.

The first time we had a conversation about her activities was a few summers ago. She likes to tan down at the neighborhood pool. She told me about how a young guy kept flirting with her. We are in our 40’s and she said that he was young enough to be our son. “It’s cute” she said.

Well she tend to be horny but she was REALLY horny when she came back from the pool that day. She came in and told me to get naked and lay on the bed. “I need your amazing tongue and face” she said. Being a switch my submissive side kicked in and I happily obliged. She was SO wet. Like beyond wet! Dripping and gooey. She started riding and moaning. In no time at all she was cumming. Gripping my face with her thighs I had no choice but to drink it all in and swallow or I wouldn’t have been able to breathe.

Long story short she rode until she came a couple more times then we fucked until she came a few more. She was exhausted, shaking, and crying after. I asked her what was going on and if she was OK. She just kept saying sorry.

Finally she told me the truth. She had been fucking guy’s behind my back. She had actually just fucked the young guy that kept flirting with her at the pool. He was a 3 pump chump and came in her after the third pump. She was so horny and wanted it. So she came home and had me fuck her. She cried and said that she was so sorry for feeding me his cream pie.

I was surprised… In our marriage she doms me. Being a switch I wasn’t really getting what I wanted either. We chatted about it. I told her that what hurt me was the secrecy. Not her fucking other guys. That I was ok with it if she was honest and told me everything. She said that it was ok to get what I wanted too. But she doesn’t want to know.

Now we both have fun and are getting what we need. Even though I am getting quite a few sloppy seconds and cream pies.
Hot sounds awesome 🔥😍

I think it can be tough for woman as they don't want to be judged and may also be concerned that if you know they are fucking around you may do the same and they may not be ok with that. Some people just get off on having secrets. My wife's had a hall pass with my ecouragement since we first got together. It was still hard for her to "come clean" when some guy was making her wet and understand I wanted her to share that with me. Had some experiences similar to yours when I was finding out she did the deed while she was fucking my face with her cunt and "confessing" while she made me clean her up! So very very hot. I love it when she "thinks with her cunt" but I know she can be conflicted about what she does.

When to you think you will take this to the next level and watch her with another man?

Wife and I discussed thie prior to getting married.........that lying and sneaking around was the issue, NOT having sex with someone else. I explained to her :you cn eat the absolute BEST steak every night for dinner over and over and OVER, and eventually the desire for a hot greasy well done dripping with sause hamburger is going to make you go for it!! LOL And that I wasn't against her being with someone else, but I was DEFINITELY against lying and sneaking around. Noth of our marriages had broken up over cheating.

As it was, her first affair did start behind my back, so technically cheating, but before they actually had sex (which is intercourse to her, not everything leading up to it) she opened up to me about what was happening and we had a FANTASTIC week getting her ready for her first date. ANd it has continued that way since.

CW

Wife and I discussed thie prior to getting married.........that lying and sneaking around was the issue, NOT having sex with someone else. I explained to her :you cn eat the absolute BEST steak every night for dinner over and over and OVER, and eventually the desire for a hot greasy well done dripping with sause hamburger is going to make you go for it!! LOL And that I wasn't against her being with someone else, but I was DEFINITELY against lying and sneaking around. Noth of our marriages had broken up over cheating.

As it was, her first affair did start behind my back, so technically cheating, but before they actually had sex (which is intercourse to her, not everything leading up to it) she opened up to me about what was happening and we had a FANTASTIC week getting her ready for her first date. ANd it has continued that way since.

CW
Fuckin A: I love a Love story.. and then?

............. She said that it was ok to get what I wanted too. But she doesn’t want to know.

So, have have you gotten to have fun on your own? How do you feel about not telling her? Do you think she doesn't want to know because she doesn't want to tell you everything she does either?

Match made in heaven!