They are obsessed by her bouncing butt
And they play with…
She keeps sucking a the same time as a real slut
This juicy situation really make you hard

Attachments

• 2C3D610C-CCFF-4361-8E25-F8B68EB310D5.gif
    2C3D610C-CCFF-4361-8E25-F8B68EB310D5.gif
    7.3 MB · Views: 120
We graduated from couples Swinging to more Stag/Vixen-Hot Wife Sharing, hetero MFM 3 ways. Things usually start out with the 3 of us on the bed or couch, but there is a point where the new guy and my wife are one on one. This usually happens when I get behind the camera or watch the action for a little while. When I went to set up the camera I saw my wife reach for the lube and figured okay, things are going to get hot, I'll let those two get started.
Two minutes later I look up and my wife has a solid white dick in her glistening black ass. Couldn't help but feel proud of her, she already worked it out in her mind that giving up her ass would guarantee the guy would be delivering his load up in there. And that I'd be unloading in her pussy right after.

Last edited:
To this day Yahoo Groups "The Zebra Clubs" were the best IR online connect sites EVER!!!
I know exactly what you mean. Back in the day I belonged to an IR Yahoo Group called "White Misters for Black Sisters" and "The Craving". Great group discussions and you could go private if you found someone interesting and she liked you too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistadees