What do you think I should be doing in this situation?

wormwood

Male
Gold
quick recap;
My wife and I haven't pulled the trigger yet as she still wants to keep it a fantasy. We do play little cuckold games every now and then. Today she just left on a shopping trip and came to say goodbye with a sexy little smile on her face. When she kissed me I hugged her to get a little side boob and found out she was leaving the house without a bra on! Something she never does. My legs got weak and I actually swooned when I looked in her eyes and she gave me a devilish grin. My mind is working overtime right now imagining her showing off in public like this. It's very out of character for her to do something like this.

What do you think I should do when she returns and I have been so excited while she is gone?

quick recap;
My wife and I haven't pulled the trigger yet as she still wants to keep it a fantasy. We do play little cuckold games every now and then. Today she just left on a shopping trip and came to say goodbye with a sexy little smile on her face. When she kissed me I hugged her to get a little side boob and found out she was leaving the house without a bra on! Something she never does. My legs got weak and I actually swooned when I looked in her eyes and she gave me a devilish grin. My mind is working overtime right now imagining her showing off in public like this. It's very out of character for her to do something like this.

What do you think I should do when she returns and I have been so excited while she is gone?
I think you’re going to have a nice exciting and sloppy seconds ,if so enjoy and appreciate the good and hot sex going with it🔥💥

quick recap;

So she had a great sex? And shared with you some sweet moments? I'm curious to know how it ended

Last edited:
quick recap;

I am jealous, really. I would love for my wife to do the same. She seems to feel that her 38D’s always need support.
I think the USA has an issue with women’s breasts in an unhealthy way. I think if a woman wants to leave the house without a bra on, she should go for it. Let men admire her so long as they don’t make her feel uncomfortable with her choice.

I am jealous, really. I would love for my wife to do the same. She seems to feel that her 38D’s always need support.
I think the USA has an issue with women’s breasts in an unhealthy way. I think if a woman wants to leave the house without a bra on, she should go for it. Let men admire her so long as they don’t make her feel uncomfortable with her choice.
I think feeling uncomfortable is also a choice ,I guess

Reactions: wormwood
Whenever I see a woman in public I point it out (no pun intended) to my wife to show her that many women feel comfortable displaying their assets.

There's nothing like going out braless in a tight fitting top - esp if it's a bit chilly and my nipples are standing out hard - and then pretending I don't notice guys staring at my tits or sometimes giving them a smile.
But then I'm only 34c so I can get away with it sometimes. I guess if you've got big tits you need the support for the sake of comfort xx

There's nothing like going out braless in a tight fitting top - esp if it's a bit chilly and my nipples are standing out hard - and then pretending I don't notice guys staring at my tits or sometimes giving them a smile.
But then I'm only 34c so I can get away with it sometimes. I guess if you've got big tits you need the support for the sake of comfort xx
Yeah she's a 38DD so I get it. Not very far from what she's told me herself, but she's gone braless outside the house before while wearing a winter coat or a soft and thick hoodie and has commented on how nice it feels not to be trussed up. So I think as a comfort level issue it's more psychological than practical.

Yeah she's a 38DD so I get it. Not very far from what she's told me herself, but she's gone braless outside the house before while wearing a winter coat or a soft and thick hoodie and has commented on how nice it feels not to be trussed up. So I think as a comfort level issue it's more psychological than practical.
Probably also about them not sagging too much as she gets older. Like I say, I'm not big and I still wear a bra most of the time, less when I was younger and even mine have sagged a bit. But I still like to go braless sometimes just for the reaction it gets.
So I'm sure she'd be ok if it was only now and then just for a bit of horny fun. She'd certain get a reaction at 38dd, I bet without a bra those tits have a life of their own 😏

Nothing wrong with your 34c 😍 love to see you in a tight top on a cold evening :devilish: hope you give me more than a smile though :devilish:💋

Reactions: goodhubby