Bachelorette party

Yeah. It was a guy she met on the dance floor. Taller guy. They got pretty handsy. She didnt have anything on under her dress. She felt him get hard against her and reached back to touch it. Eventually he unzipped and pulled her dress up and slipped it in. She said that he wasnt in her long but he was big and they both came. Heres the dress she waa in

Attachments

• 1D0061E5-793B-4E0F-A78D-DE38CFEABDB9.jpeg
    1D0061E5-793B-4E0F-A78D-DE38CFEABDB9.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 494
  • 79FC4347-7EC1-468A-A44A-5DC9F0AF2F9F.jpeg
    79FC4347-7EC1-468A-A44A-5DC9F0AF2F9F.jpeg
    429.1 KB · Views: 486
Yeah. It was a guy she met on the dance floor. Taller guy. They got pretty handsy. She didnt have anything on under her dress. She felt him get hard against her and reached back to touch it. Eventually he unzipped and pulled her dress up and slipped it in. She said that he wasnt in her long but he was big and they both came. Heres the dress she waa in
Damn thats super hot .Wish my wife will wear something like that

she looks so fuckin sexy

Reactions: chambo96 and V-slag
PART 1.
I’ve commented about this on a different post somewhere here but this is how I remember it tonight. My ex fiancé Robin went with a group of her friends to an all Male Review one night. She called me several hours later and the very first thing she said to me was that there was no way I was going to be a Male Stripper, which was something her and I had both been talking about. I asked her why and if they had a good time. She replied that it was just so so but that some of the girls in the group were out of control and doing all kinds of things with the strippers. She told me that they were going to a nightclub that we frequented quite often for a little while and that she’d call me when she got home. One thing about Robin was that she was an absolutely awful liar, and I could tell right from the beginning that she was lying to me and not telling me the whole story. I didn’t hear from her for a while and when she did call, she told me that she wanted to leave but they couldn’t find one of their friends. She told me that they were invited and stayed for an after party where the review was. Then her friends talked the guys to supposedly go to the other nightclub with them. At first they said they just needed to stop by their motel rooms to change, which changed to the Strippers saying that they had party favors and plenty to drink back in their room and to just hang out and party with them. She said that her friend Rosie was completely out of control and that she ended up riding and going to the motel room with like 6 guys. She told me that she only went to their room to use the bathroom and that she was looking for Rosie everywhere but couldn’t find her. While she was explaining all this I could clearly tell that she was really drunk and possibly even high. She told me she was sitting and waiting in her suv, and was mad at her other friend Carrie because she didn’t want to leave yet and mad at Rosie because they were going to have to just leave her. I think it was the next day when I asked about everything that happened. She started telling me all these crazy things that so and so did, and how she just couldn’t believe the way so many of her friends, including her friends sisters and even a couple of their mothers were behaving with the Strippers. She would tell me what her friends were trying to get her to do and told me about a few situations she was “forced” into participating with, in a good fun way, but always downplayed and minimized her involvement. She told me how she was having a little innocent but also flirting like she always does, with me or without me there, and knows that I am perfectly fine and that it turns me on when she tells me about it. What she also does is easily forget what she’s already told me, and that she’ll explain certain things that would only make sense under a completely different set of circumstances, and not the way she tried to. So fast forward in time to this one night we were partying together, drinking and doing some coke. We were openly talking about all different kinds of things and were deep inside ourselves about being totally honest with each other. She suddenly looks at me and asked if she told me something, would I promise her not to be or get mad. I told her that she could always tell me anything and that I’d never leave her for being honest with me and that I just didn’t want to find out anything from someone else, and that all I wanted is for her to tell me first. She got visibly uncomfortable and looked right at me and said that she’s been wanting to tell me something for a long time now and wants to get it off her chest and to just be honest with me. I told her I appreciate what she’s doing and told her I was ready. She starts off with, “do you remember that night when me, Carrie, Rosie” followed by a list of the other girls went to that all Male Review. I started nodding my head and couldn’t keep myself from showing a slight smile. I knew she had lied to me about that night and now I was getting excited waiting for the details. She continues with well I didn’t tell you everything that happened that night. I started to laugh a little bit and told her that I knew she was lying almost instantly when she called me after she supposedly left. She agreed and admitted that she also knew that I knew she wasn’t being completely honest. We had a good laugh over that and when I once again reminded her that she was just an awful liar. I don’t remember exactly how things went but I probably would have began asking questions about her friends and what they had done, in order to make her more comfortable to tell me about what she had done. She admitted that she had a crush on the MC and that he also liked her too. As I’ve explained before, Robin dances like a stripper and makes every guy she bumps and grinds with get a hard on and in many occasions, even makes them cum! She’s telling me about the Strippers going around the room and what all kinds of things the women were doing and what the guys were doing. She told me about one of them that she was playing with and how embarrassed he was when the MC called him to the stage or something. I can’t remember exactly what she told me to explain that situation, but that the MC was saying stuff about her, in a complimentary way and was teasing the stripper. For some reason I wanna say that she had made him cum. I remember her talking about how they take something that allows them to get hard, but is supposed to keep you from cumming, or something like that. I remember her telling me a lot about the MC and that she admitted to me that if she had a chance to fuck him, she would have. She said that they were invited to the after party behind the curtain of the main stage and that everyone wanted to go. I just remembered her telling me that somebody had bought her a VIP dance, which was behind the curtain and there were private or somewhat private booths in the back room. It’s also possible that this was exclusively available during the after parties only. I remember her saying that she ended up going inside with one of the guys. I just can’t recall what she told me about what had happened while she was in there, but I wanna say it either started out great and ended badly, or vice a versa. She continues on and tells me that when she called me, she already knew they weren’t going to the club but were going back to their motel room with them. I remember when she had called that something was off, the background noise and the way her voice sounded, I remember thinking that it kinda sounded like she was getting fucked or riding in a semi. In fact I remember that while we were talking, I suddenly couldn’t hear her voice directly into the phone, only background sounds until it eventually disconnected. At first I just figured that she must have just dropped her phone. However in the back of my mind I couldn’t help but wonder if she was indeed being fucked and either dropped the phone or that the guy actually took it from her. I asked her about Rosie and she said that she never actually knew what all had happened, but she still believed that she was gang banged that night. She told me that her and Carrie went into one of the rooms and that it was her and Carrie and two of the dancers. She told me that she wasn’t really comfortable and wanted to leave but Carrie kept saying she didn’t want to and that they didn’t know where Rosie was. She told me that Carrie and the guy she was chatting up started fighting back and forth, verbally with each other. Which never made any sense to me because why would she want to stay then?? Robin told me that she never sat next to or nearby the guy and she sat on the edge and at the far end of the bed. The room had two queen size beds. Then she tells me that the one guy gets up and goes into the bathroom area in front of the sinks and mirrors. She told me that he stuck his head around the corner and tells her to come here, I’ve got something to show you. She got up and walked around the corner, she said he kind of nudged her into the bathroom and closed the door behind them. She told me that they started out kissing and he guided her to sit on the toilet seat and took his cock out and put it up to her mouth and told her to suck it. I can’t remember what she said other than he started getting rough and calling her names which upset her. He ended up getting her to her hands and knees and had her leaning over the tub. He started fucking her from behind and then suddenly stopped. He opened the door and went to the dresser and came back in before she could even get her pants on. He pushed her back in that position and went back to fucking her. She said he was being really rough and talking to her like she was a slut and such. I asked her if he was wearing a condom and she said she didn’t know, which I’m pretty sure she would know or not. When he finished he just got up and left the bathroom and she said she just did the same. I do remember her saying that she felt like she had been raped, or that she felt like she was a prostitute. She then told me that he had even put a hundred dollar bill on top of the TV. I laughed slightly and told her that I hoped she took it, and that she should have! She hesitated ever so slightly before saying that she had actually thought about it, but then said that if she did, that would actually make her a prostitute. I told her who cares and that if she would have called and asked me, I would have told her to take it. Personally, I honestly think she took it. END OF PART 1.

She is smoking hot.

Reactions: V-slag and chambo96
PART 2.
Fast forward maybe a year or less. Robin and I go out to another one our nightclubs and we meet Carrie there. Towards the end of the night for some reason we get into Carrie’s truck. They’re both in the front and I’m in the back but in between them. Carrie opened the center console and finds a bunch of pictures she had taken. So we’re all three looking at each one as she works her way through them one at a time. Suddenly she’s holding a picture of Robin taken from the night of the all male Review. Robin is still looking at the last picture and doesn’t realize that even though Carrie tried her best to flip it upside down, I had already seen it. I start laughing when Robin sneaks a peek at it and immediately tries to hide it. I tell her, oh just c’mon and let me see them, we’ve already talked about this and how am I supposed to feel if she keeps me from seeing them? Then I’ll know she’s hiding something from me and besides, I’m not going to get mad or upset anyway, if anything I’ll get turned on. So she hands me the picture, I don’t remember it being anything too bad. Then she flips to the next one and immediately grabs it and starts yelling that I can’t see this picture! Now I absolutely have to see this picture! She starts apologizing to me and saying how sorry she is, etc.. She makes me swear that I won’t get mad if she shows it to me and I won’t leave her! I promise her that I won’t get mad or upset, and that this is all in the past anyway. She lets me see it and I’m instantly stunned with shock and completely and overwhelmingly excited with a hard cock! It’s a clear picture of Robin laying flat on her back right on the floor, or on the stage, with her legs up in the air and spread wide apart with one of the Strippers laying between them and his cock buried balls deep in her pussy!! You could see the feet and shoes from others standing around watching. After looking at it for a while she begins to say that it wasn’t her in the picture, and that it was Rosie. Lol. Carrie and I both laughed and told her that it was definitely her and Carrie said she knows because she’s the one that took the picture! Then there were pictures taken from the motel room and they showed an entirely different viewpoint than the one she had described. The part that really caught my attention was that the pictures showed her with a guy on one bed, and her friend Carrie and another guy on the other bed. This means that there was actually another guy taking the pictures. Then something really funny happened. Sitting in the back seat I noticed a bag and a poster rolled up, so I opened the poster and it was actually an advertisement poster with all the Strippers on it. She had originally told me that they had given her a poster and a T-shirt but that she threw them both away. I noticed the bag and having a gut feeling I took out the T-shirt and discovered that it was the one they had given her. The poster had messages from each one of them addressed to Robin. The T-shirt was the same exact way except it was obvious she had been wearing it when they signed it, and signed it in very specific locations and made a lot of comments about her and certain ones that they would only know under special circumstances. As I’ve reflected back many times about this whole situation from that night and knowing damn well that there are still lies and so much more I don’t know about and probably never will! I actually believe that everything she’s accused Rosie of doing, is exactly what she’s guilty of herself. It seems like I even found out later on that Rosie wasn’t even there that night, but I could be wrong. THE END..

that's a sexy dress and she looks amazing in it. love the sash that says bride, too.

Reactions: chambo96 and V-slag
PART 1.
I’ve commented about this on a different post somewhere here but this is how I remember it tonight. My ex fiancé Robin went with a group of her friends to an all Male Review one night. She called me several hours later and the very first thing she said to me was that there was no way I was going to be a Male Stripper, which was something her and I had both been talking about. I asked her why and if they had a good time. She replied that it was just so so but that some of the girls in the group were out of control and doing all kinds of things with the strippers. She told me that they were going to a nightclub that we frequented quite often for a little while and that she’d call me when she got home. One thing about Robin was that she was an absolutely awful liar, and I could tell right from the beginning that she was lying to me and not telling me the whole story. I didn’t hear from her for a while and when she did call, she told me that she wanted to leave but they couldn’t find one of their friends. She told me that they were invited and stayed for an after party where the review was. Then her friends talked the guys to supposedly go to the other nightclub with them. At first they said they just needed to stop by their motel rooms to change, which changed to the Strippers saying that they had party favors and plenty to drink back in their room and to just hang out and party with them. She said that her friend Rosie was completely out of control and that she ended up riding and going to the motel room with like 6 guys. She told me that she only went to their room to use the bathroom and that she was looking for Rosie everywhere but couldn’t find her. While she was explaining all this I could clearly tell that she was really drunk and possibly even high. She told me she was sitting and waiting in her suv, and was mad at her other friend Carrie because she didn’t want to leave yet and mad at Rosie because they were going to have to just leave her. I think it was the next day when I asked about everything that happened. She started telling me all these crazy things that so and so did, and how she just couldn’t believe the way so many of her friends, including her friends sisters and even a couple of their mothers were behaving with the Strippers. She would tell me what her friends were trying to get her to do and told me about a few situations she was “forced” into participating with, in a good fun way, but always downplayed and minimized her involvement. She told me how she was having a little innocent but also flirting like she always does, with me or without me there, and knows that I am perfectly fine and that it turns me on when she tells me about it. What she also does is easily forget what she’s already told me, and that she’ll explain certain things that would only make sense under a completely different set of circumstances, and not the way she tried to. So fast forward in time to this one night we were partying together, drinking and doing some coke. We were openly talking about all different kinds of things and were deep inside ourselves about being totally honest with each other. She suddenly looks at me and asked if she told me something, would I promise her not to be or get mad. I told her that she could always tell me anything and that I’d never leave her for being honest with me and that I just didn’t want to find out anything from someone else, and that all I wanted is for her to tell me first. She got visibly uncomfortable and looked right at me and said that she’s been wanting to tell me something for a long time now and wants to get it off her chest and to just be honest with me. I told her I appreciate what she’s doing and told her I was ready. She starts off with, “do you remember that night when me, Carrie, Rosie” followed by a list of the other girls went to that all Male Review. I started nodding my head and couldn’t keep myself from showing a slight smile. I knew she had lied to me about that night and now I was getting excited waiting for the details. She continues with well I didn’t tell you everything that happened that night. I started to laugh a little bit and told her that I knew she was lying almost instantly when she called me after she supposedly left. She agreed and admitted that she also knew that I knew she wasn’t being completely honest. We had a good laugh over that and when I once again reminded her that she was just an awful liar. I don’t remember exactly how things went but I probably would have began asking questions about her friends and what they had done, in order to make her more comfortable to tell me about what she had done. She admitted that she had a crush on the MC and that he also liked her too. As I’ve explained before, Robin dances like a stripper and makes every guy she bumps and grinds with get a hard on and in many occasions, even makes them cum! She’s telling me about the Strippers going around the room and what all kinds of things the women were doing and what the guys were doing. She told me about one of them that she was playing with and how embarrassed he was when the MC called him to the stage or something. I can’t remember exactly what she told me to explain that situation, but that the MC was saying stuff about her, in a complimentary way and was teasing the stripper. For some reason I wanna say that she had made him cum. I remember her talking about how they take something that allows them to get hard, but is supposed to keep you from cumming, or something like that. I remember her telling me a lot about the MC and that she admitted to me that if she had a chance to fuck him, she would have. She said that they were invited to the after party behind the curtain of the main stage and that everyone wanted to go. I just remembered her telling me that somebody had bought her a VIP dance, which was behind the curtain and there were private or somewhat private booths in the back room. It’s also possible that this was exclusively available during the after parties only. I remember her saying that she ended up going inside with one of the guys. I just can’t recall what she told me about what had happened while she was in there, but I wanna say it either started out great and ended badly, or vice a versa. She continues on and tells me that when she called me, she already knew they weren’t going to the club but were going back to their motel room with them. I remember when she had called that something was off, the background noise and the way her voice sounded, I remember thinking that it kinda sounded like she was getting fucked or riding in a semi. In fact I remember that while we were talking, I suddenly couldn’t hear her voice directly into the phone, only background sounds until it eventually disconnected. At first I just figured that she must have just dropped her phone. However in the back of my mind I couldn’t help but wonder if she was indeed being fucked and either dropped the phone or that the guy actually took it from her. I asked her about Rosie and she said that she never actually knew what all had happened, but she still believed that she was gang banged that night. She told me that her and Carrie went into one of the rooms and that it was her and Carrie and two of the dancers. She told me that she wasn’t really comfortable and wanted to leave but Carrie kept saying she didn’t want to and that they didn’t know where Rosie was. She told me that Carrie and the guy she was chatting up started fighting back and forth, verbally with each other. Which never made any sense to me because why would she want to stay then?? Robin told me that she never sat next to or nearby the guy and she sat on the edge and at the far end of the bed. The room had two queen size beds. Then she tells me that the one guy gets up and goes into the bathroom area in front of the sinks and mirrors. She told me that he stuck his head around the corner and tells her to come here, I’ve got something to show you. She got up and walked around the corner, she said he kind of nudged her into the bathroom and closed the door behind them. She told me that they started out kissing and he guided her to sit on the toilet seat and took his cock out and put it up to her mouth and told her to suck it. I can’t remember what she said other than he started getting rough and calling her names which upset her. He ended up getting her to her hands and knees and had her leaning over the tub. He started fucking her from behind and then suddenly stopped. He opened the door and went to the dresser and came back in before she could even get her pants on. He pushed her back in that position and went back to fucking her. She said he was being really rough and talking to her like she was a slut and such. I asked her if he was wearing a condom and she said she didn’t know, which I’m pretty sure she would know or not. When he finished he just got up and left the bathroom and she said she just did the same. I do remember her saying that she felt like she had been raped, or that she felt like she was a prostitute. She then told me that he had even put a hundred dollar bill on top of the TV. I laughed slightly and told her that I hoped she took it, and that she should have! She hesitated ever so slightly before saying that she had actually thought about it, but then said that if she did, that would actually make her a prostitute. I told her who cares and that if she would have called and asked me, I would have told her to take it. Personally, I honestly think she took it. END OF PART 1.
Paragraphs!!!!!! Please.