Briefly describe your last encounter with .... whoever you enjoy sex play with. Mfm friend, couple, bull, bbc...

His Place
By Mentor de Lyon

“How did you get to his place?”

“He picked me up from work and we drove to his place.
He showed me around his house and garden and then took me into the kitchen to share a light lunch. The lunch he served me was great, a nice garden salad with vegetables from his garden and a glass of cold Chardonnay. Before we sat down to eat, he kissed me long and deep. He brought his hands up to cup my breasts and I could feel that I was getting wet for him.”

“After lunch he led me to his billiard room that along with the billiard table it had a low couch pushed against one wall. We sat down in it, and he put his hand on my knee and then slid it up my thigh under my green, black, and white print skirt. I turned to him, and we kissed deeply. We made out for a few minutes and then I pulled up my skirt to straddle his thighs to kiss him and press my pussy against his cock that was already straining against his jeans.”

“He grabbed my ass and pulled me hard against his cock and I tried to masturbate against his erection. He pulled me tight against him with one hand and fondled my tits with the other through my black silk tank top and my strappy dark green bra.”

“I knelt on the floor between his legs and undid his belt and his jeans. He raised up so that I could pull his jeans and underwear down to his ankles. I looked into his eyes and slowly licked his balls and then up his thick hard cock. I sucked his cock deep into my mouth and throat. He grabbed a handful of my hair to face-fuck me; this time he was rougher with me, and I liked it.”

“Then, he undressed completely, and he sat back down on the couch and spread his legs. I knelt between them and pushed his knees up. I sucked and tongued his balls and then worked my way down to his ass and I rimmed him. He was moaning with pleasure. Then I sucked him some more.”

“Did he undress you?”

“Yes. When he was getting close to coming in my mouth, he lifted my head off his rock-hard cock and then led me over near the billiard table. We kissed again standing up. Then, he stripped me.”

“How did he strip you?”

“First, he lifted my black tank top off over my head and then he untied and loosened my skirt. It slipped down my legs and I stepped out of it. He unclasped my bra and pushed the straps off my shoulders freeing my tits and pulled it off my arms. He kissed and sucked my nipples. Then, he knelt in front of me and pulled down my panties and took them off. We were both completely naked then.”

“He picked me up and sat me on the edge of the billiard table. He spread my thighs very wide as he moved between them. He slid two and then three fingers into my wet pussy. He finger-fucked me until I nearly fainted with pleasure from him pressing my G-spot. I was already so wet.”

“He grabbed his cock and rubbed his thick shiny cockhead in my wetness and up and down over my swollen clit, then, he told me that he was going to fuck me.”

“We kissed deeply as his thick cockhead slowly split open my pussy.”

“His hands went to my breasts, and he pinched my nipples. They hardened for him as I felt his fat cock stretching my pussy walls until it filled me completely.”

“He fucked me slowly like that while we kissed, then he pulled out and turned me around facing the billiard table. He put his hand on my back and bent me over onto the table. He shoved his hard cock into my cunt, and he fucked me from behind. The red felt of the billiard table brushed against my tits and cheek as he pumped his thick hard cock into my tight wet pussy in long, hard and deliberate strokes. His big fat cock stretched my pussy so much I could barely take it, but he kept holding me down with his hand on my back while he pounded me.”

“I came.”

“When he made me cum, I knew I squirted because my thighs were soaked, and he still hadn’t cum. He slowed down a little bit to let me recover and then led me over to the sofa again. He told me he wanted to taste me.”

“I sat back on the couch and spread my legs wide for him. He knelt between them and slowly licked my fuck juice from both of my thighs before burying his face in my pussy and sliding three fingers into my cunt. His fingers and his tongue and lips on my just-fucked pussy felt so fucking good. He fingered me and ate my cunt like that for several minutes and then pulled my left leg onto the couch so that he could fuck me in missionary.”

“I watched as his thick hard cock split me open again, then he leaned down to kiss me while he fucked me.”

“I could tell he was ready to cum, and I thought I would be getting a cream pie, but at the last second, he groaned, pulled out, and pumped his cock over me. I watched as he splattered my tits and belly with rope after rope of his hot cum.”

“After he came, we walked out through the sliding doors into the pool area. His cum was running down onto my pussy and down my legs, so I washed it off with his garden hose. The sun had warmed the water inside the hose and it felt good.”

“We kissed and swam naked in the pool for a while the then we dressed, and he drove me back to work.”

His Place
By Mentor de Lyon

“How did you get to his place?”

“He picked me up from work and we drove to his place.
He showed me around his house and garden and then took me into the kitchen to share a light lunch. The lunch he served me was great, a nice garden salad with vegetables from his garden and a glass of cold Chardonnay. Before we sat down to eat, he kissed me long and deep. He brought his hands up to cup my breasts and I could feel that I was getting wet for him.”

“After lunch he led me to his billiard room that along with the billiard table it had a low couch pushed against one wall. We sat down in it, and he put his hand on my knee and then slid it up my thigh under my green, black, and white print skirt. I turned to him, and we kissed deeply. We made out for a few minutes and then I pulled up my skirt to straddle his thighs to kiss him and press my pussy against his cock that was already straining against his jeans.”

“He grabbed my ass and pulled me hard against his cock and I tried to masturbate against his erection. He pulled me tight against him with one hand and fondled my tits with the other through my black silk tank top and my strappy dark green bra.”

“I knelt on the floor between his legs and undid his belt and his jeans. He raised up so that I could pull his jeans and underwear down to his ankles. I looked into his eyes and slowly licked his balls and then up his thick hard cock. I sucked his cock deep into my mouth and throat. He grabbed a handful of my hair to face-fuck me; this time he was rougher with me, and I liked it.”

“Then, he undressed completely, and he sat back down on the couch and spread his legs. I knelt between them and pushed his knees up. I sucked and tongued his balls and then worked my way down to his ass and I rimmed him. He was moaning with pleasure. Then I sucked him some more.”

“Did he undress you?”

“Yes. When he was getting close to coming in my mouth, he lifted my head off his rock-hard cock and then led me over near the billiard table. We kissed again standing up. Then, he stripped me.”

“How did he strip you?”

“First, he lifted my black tank top off over my head and then he untied and loosened my skirt. It slipped down my legs and I stepped out of it. He unclasped my bra and pushed the straps off my shoulders freeing my tits and pulled it off my arms. He kissed and sucked my nipples. Then, he knelt in front of me and pulled down my panties and took them off. We were both completely naked then.”

“He picked me up and sat me on the edge of the billiard table. He spread my thighs very wide as he moved between them. He slid two and then three fingers into my wet pussy. He finger-fucked me until I nearly fainted with pleasure from him pressing my G-spot. I was already so wet.”

“He grabbed his cock and rubbed his thick shiny cockhead in my wetness and up and down over my swollen clit, then, he told me that he was going to fuck me.”

“We kissed deeply as his thick cockhead slowly split open my pussy.”

“His hands went to my breasts, and he pinched my nipples. They hardened for him as I felt his fat cock stretching my pussy walls until it filled me completely.”

“He fucked me slowly like that while we kissed, then he pulled out and turned me around facing the billiard table. He put his hand on my back and bent me over onto the table. He shoved his hard cock into my cunt, and he fucked me from behind. The red felt of the billiard table brushed against my tits and cheek as he pumped his thick hard cock into my tight wet pussy in long, hard and deliberate strokes. His big fat cock stretched my pussy so much I could barely take it, but he kept holding me down with his hand on my back while he pounded me.”

“I came.”

“When he made me cum, I knew I squirted because my thighs were soaked, and he still hadn’t cum. He slowed down a little bit to let me recover and then led me over to the sofa again. He told me he wanted to taste me.”

“I sat back on the couch and spread my legs wide for him. He knelt between them and slowly licked my fuck juice from both of my thighs before burying his face in my pussy and sliding three fingers into my cunt. His fingers and his tongue and lips on my just-fucked pussy felt so fucking good. He fingered me and ate my cunt like that for several minutes and then pulled my left leg onto the couch so that he could fuck me in missionary.”

“I watched as his thick hard cock split me open again, then he leaned down to kiss me while he fucked me.”

“I could tell he was ready to cum, and I thought I would be getting a cream pie, but at the last second, he groaned, pulled out, and pumped his cock over me. I watched as he splattered my tits and belly with rope after rope of his hot cum.”

“After he came, we walked out through the sliding doors into the pool area. His cum was running down onto my pussy and down my legs, so I washed it off with his garden hose. The sun had warmed the water inside the hose and it felt good.”

“We kissed and swam naked in the pool for a while the then we dressed, and he drove me back to work.”
Wow this was so hot to read! Love to do this to someone’s wife