I have never been to Xi’an but I hear that it is very beautiful. You should send a picture of your wife and can see what we can do.
Also I need to know more about both you and her.
For instance do you want to watch as the the bull takes your wife?
Does she have a high sex drive?
Is she naturally submissive?
Are you naturally submissive?
Things like this.
If you have any questions for me please let me know.

Thanks for the effort Sam! Lemme try to get this thread started, quite a lot has happened since my last update.

My wife has started taking tango lessons at the gym downstairs for the past 2-3 months, we found her a young private tutor who also teaches at a local art/dance university. They went over basic movements etc. for the first month, and month 2&3 they've been practicing this one routine with plans to film a final version so she can keep a copy of each her performances. For their last practice session before filming, my wife thought she'd show up in her full outfit just to see what it looks like on camera...needless to say I was pretty excited when she showed me their practice session
Wow! She's beautiful. Very classy looking lady. Let's hope they move on to the horizontal Samba :)

Hello,
I'm a single guy, expat who lives in Shanghai. I'm looking for couples interested in cuckold, threesome and similar fun.

I'm very open minded, and respectful.

Looking forward hearing from you.
Take care
Hey Migelma
Good luck and keep looking and posting around and talking to some of the bar girl near the bigger international hotels. There are couples in Shanghai that are looking for foreigners for their wife to enjoy.
Good Luck.

Reactions: Shanghaidom88
Thanks for the effort Sam! Lemme try to get this thread started, quite a lot has happened since my last update.

My wife has started taking tango lessons at the gym downstairs for the past 2-3 months, we found her a young private tutor who also teaches at a local art/dance university. They went over basic movements etc. for the first month, and month 2&3 they've been practicing this one routine with plans to film a final version so she can keep a copy of each her performances. For their last practice session before filming, my wife thought she'd show up in her full outfit just to see what it looks like on camera...needless to say I was pretty excited when she showed me their practice session
Wow she is hot ...

Reactions: zarywe