I’m after ideas that increase my power over my cuck!

Some ideas

Please login or become a member to view

Or my wife's favorite, as trained by my first Hot wife, make him earn "domestic tranquility points" all week long to have his pierced cock unlocked long enough on the weekend to masturbate and eat my cum infront of her loves, male or female. You could also withhold sex until his chores are finished.

tom earing domestic tranquility points.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MarcandLilly
Last night my cuck wanted attention. I offered him the smell of my pussy. I lay flat on my tummy and he pulled off my pants to sniff my pussy. This is should a good power play but I want some help from the bulls and cucks to find out what else I can do to drive him into submission.
Roll over spread your legs and part those pussy lips for him to tongue and suck on your cunt baby 👅👅👅

Wow…that last one crosses all the boundaries of “coming out”
She has a sexual need to humiliate me, especially in public. It's like a drug where she needs more and more. Fortunately as an extreme sub and masochist I also get off on the humiliating things she puts me thru.

Reactions: bellaazz
Last night my cuck wanted attention. I offered him the smell of my pussy. I lay flat on my tummy and he pulled off my pants to sniff my pussy. This is should a good power play but I want some help from the bulls and cucks to find out what else I can do to drive him into submission.
Find a regular Bull that is happy for hubby to be involved. That way he will be as keen as you for the next session. With a little training he will soon be into creampie cleaning and cock sucking. A good cuck shows his submission by cleaning up while your Bull is still present and also cleaning his shaft and balls.

Find a regular Bull that is happy for hubby to be involved. That way he will be as keen as you for the next session. With a little training he will soon be into creampie cleaning and cock sucking. A good cuck shows his submission by cleaning up while your Bull is still present and also cleaning his shaft and balls.
Thats exactly what I do. My wife and her bull dominate me and have reduced me to an effeminate pathetic cleanup bitch. My wife says thats all I'm good for.

Nothing makes me feel more pathetic and sumissive than when my domme wife jerks off her bull with her feet and he cums all over her toes and then I'm ordered to lick her feet clean. I feel such shame and humiliation performing such a lowly act. I'm embarrassed to look her in the eyes and wear my shame like a shroud. She loses all respect for me but I wish to be obedient.

No won't do that. Safty first
Yes safty. There are many ways to exercise your power over us weak bitches besides doing dangerous things. The proper use of canes is one example and if the skin gets broken a good treatment of antibacterial is in order. Some brands come in a spray that give out a significant sting for the added delight of the dom. She can laugh with delight watching her sub dance around with his ass on fire.

Amazingly erotic/sexy photos :) Tom looks sooo hot with that cock in his mouth 💖 Need some help?

The stages:

- shave his penis
- shave his legs
- put hem in panties
- cage him
- make him ******** sitting as girl
- plug him
- put him in diapers

• Haha
Reactions: KennyA
The stages:

- shave his penis
- shave his legs
- put hem in panties
- cage him
- make him ******** sitting as girl
- plug him
- put him in diapers
I've had all those things done to me plus cannings and beltings and required to dress like a woman. My wife keeps me in diapers and plastic panties 24/7 and loves to show me off to her girlfriends.

Reactions: Pampix