Becky, an introduction to being a hotwife (with photos)

I've had a few people ask me about Matthew and fucking him again. Yes, I did although it wasn't a regular or frequent thing so perhaps I should put up the story of our rather impromptu second time...

Reactions: Bobthebuilder
Love this story, can't wait to hear how it continues
7000+ views up, thank you for your comments and looking in guys it' really appreciated. Yes I will post the story of my 2nd time with Matthew but not on this thread, there aren't really any photos and its just the story so perhaps it would be best in the story section unless you feel otherwise.

Reading through the forums it appears a lot of the posts on here are from those considering introducing their partner to the ‘hotwife’ lifestyle and looking for some kind of advice or support or even guidance. So, I thought I would offer the story of my own introduction and first time experience in the hope that this might help anyone reading it. I’ve placed it in the lifestyle section as I hope people will feel free to add their comments or thoughts to the thread and maybe it will help others.
Seems it only takes once and they are hooked.

Seems it only takes once and they are hooked.

It would seem so, perhaps its because of all the thought that goes into the decision to try the lifestyle. I know with me it was a feeling of 'what the fuck was I worried about' and the sexual freedom that I was suddenly given.