Bull roles in long term?

I am a bull like 4 + years now , i know this lifestyle boundaries is unlimited,
but some things are not fit by my opinion, but still it's everyone choice about their action.
My question is about my friend ,he is live in bull with couple 5 years now, he made pregnant the hotwife 2 times they trying for the third time.
He telling me he's role is as the only male in the house, so to keep everyone happy he fuck once a month the cuck hubby,
this sound normal ? doe is seem kind of gay ? does anyone had the same experience as straight bull ,i have heard about bisexual bulls that fuck the cuck to ,
But my friend telling me he is straight as the cuck to. Is that sound normal ?

I do not like labels. If they are all happy I say go for it.
Me, I do not ass fuck men.
Cuck sucking my cock is a dominance thing to me and if wife enjoys watching or sharing my cock and cum with her cuckold hubby, but I do not fuck men. To each their own.

Reactions: owlcuck
but some things are not fit by my opinion, but still it's everyone choice about their action.
My question is about my friend ,he is live in bull with couple 5 years now, he made pregnant the hotwife 2 times they trying for the third time.
He telling me he's role is as the only male in the house, so to keep everyone happy he fuck once a month the cuck hubby,
this sound normal ? doe is seem kind of gay ? does anyone had the same experience as straight bull ,i have heard about bisexual bulls that fuck the cuck to ,
There's is no rulebook on any of this. It's all about what each of you wants and about how you communicate that with each other. The roles are not defined objectively, you need to figure out how you want to things to be, and what you will/won't participate in.
Don't let your friends situation influence how you think you should play. If you don't want to engage in bisexual play, then don't.
And yes, fucking other men is pretty gay, but if you enjoy it who cares what anyone else thinks. I say do whatever you want (as long as no one is getting hurt).

Reactions: Slyrik and Bowlerlb
Bro, for me, I have boundaries becoming a live in Bull and having sex with the husband or boyfriend are just two of my boundaries. To me, moving puts you into a whole different realm of the relationship and changes the role