Chances You are Her Biggest (or Smallest) Dick - Calculator

I remember times when I'd be making out with a girl and I would slowly push my hand down into her pants and she would do the same to me. Then I would wait for it, and suddenly she would stop cold and say:"Is that all you got?"
Something similar happened to me. The word got out, fast, and I became "like a brother", etc. I worked out a lot and studied hard as a replacement so there's that.

Reactions: Timid and droopy1
When I was younger, I was 5'7", about 150 lbs and super fit as a college athlete. 42 to 44 inch chest with my 8 inch cock. Girls called me flea! I had a couple of girls tell their girlfriends, which led to some fun dates.

Reactions: wasper
When I was younger, I was 5'7", about 150 lbs and super fit as a college athlete. 42 to 44 inch chest with my 8 inch cock. Girls called me flea! I had a couple of girls tell their girlfriends, which led to some fun dates.
Why did they call you flea, 8 inches isn't that small? Are you sure you don't mean 8 centimeters?

Reactions: DewMyWife
My hubby will assuredly remain my smallest penis, as smaller is probably very rare. I had a long-term Bull who was very insecure about his penis size, he was right at the 6" mark when fully erect. So, to boost his confidence, I had my hubby pull his out of his zipper to show what I have beside me each night. It provided my Bull with the confidence he needed.

View attachment 1716774
A guy who we invited to hook up for a MFM had never had a gf and was very keen but very nervous at the sane time. When he saw my tiny penis he definitely had a boost of confidence, especially when my wife told him I had never given her an orgasm with my tiny dick.

Comparison to the Average Dick​

Length Percentile: 99%

In a room of 1000 guys, 10 would be larger.

Girth Percentile: 97.5%

In a room of 1000 guys, 25 would be larger.

Comparison to World Population​

39,692,466 guys on earth have a longer dick than you.

98,126,902 guys on earth have a thicker dick than you.

Comparison to Women's Ideal Dick​

You are 0.78 inches longer and 0.8 inches thicker than women's ideal for a relationship.

You are 0.68 inches longer and 0.6 inches thicker than women's ideal for a one-night-stand.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I found the answer why am i cuckold 😂

Length Percentile: 0%

In a room of 1000 guys, 1000 would be larger.

Girth Percentile: 0.1%

In a room of 1000 guys, 999 would be larger.

5 938 745 550 guys on earth have a longer dick than you.

How Big is Your Dick?​

Enter your measurements in inches.
Length: 3.4”
Girth: 3”

Length Percentile: 0.1%

How Big is Your Dick?​

Enter your measurements in inches.
Length: 3.4”
Girth: 3”

Length Percentile: 0.1%
You bigger than me lol am 1000 would be larger

I found the answer why am i cuckold 😂

Length Percentile: 0%

In a room of 1000 guys, 1000 would be larger.

5 938 745 550 guys on earth have a longer dick than you.
Sounds like me.I checked myself out on the penis size womans preferences chart BuzzFeed. This chart measures the girth on the y axis and the length on the x axis. On the girth I was only 3 blocks up from the starting point of 31/2 inches and on the length I didn't even make it on the chart.

Length Percentile: 50%
Girth Percentile: 79%

When I asked my wife if i was the smallest she laughed and said she had a one night stand with a guy who was only 2"....

her ex was almost twice my size apparently

Length Percentile: 50%
Girth Percentile: 79%

When I asked my wife if i was the smallest she laughed and said she had a one night stand with a guy who was only 2"....

her ex was almost twice my size apparently
5” - confirmed what I thought, on the small side!
It’s shrunk with age, I used to be at least 5.5”

Reactions: HubbyJohn