Looking for a big dick for my wife in Beijing DM open 为我在北京的妻子寻找一个大鸡巴DM打开
This month she is off.
Please dm if u have a big dick and in beijing

Reactions: petco
Hey hey jswagger11. Zhenjiang in Jiangsu? I can imagine that in a little place like that its hard to find... but in shanghai I have had plenty of fun. I am a bull myself. Mostly my experience is that you wont find it on wechat or anything but that if you look or just are open for it and read the signs, things pop up, especially in shanghai or Beijing. I have had a few nice couples.... and plenty of other fun.

I know that there are sex parties and groups. I know a few nice couples here also who love to watch the wife get fucked.... I try not to shit where I eat though.

And in a country of of 1.4 billion, even if its 1 in a million, thats still a lot of people.

Also if you are a foreigner, there is a trust issue.
Possible to make acquaintance?

Thanks for the effort Sam! Lemme try to get this thread started, quite a lot has happened since my last update.

My wife has started taking tango lessons at the gym downstairs for the past 2-3 months, we found her a young private tutor who also teaches at a local art/dance university. They went over basic movements etc. for the first month, and month 2&3 they've been practicing this one routine with plans to film a final version so she can keep a copy of each her performances. For their last practice session before filming, my wife thought she'd show up in her full outfit just to see what it looks like on camera...needless to say I was pretty excited when she showed me their practice session
very sexy lady great legs