I'm looking to start a group for couples, hotwives and bulls who are located in London or the home counties.
This group would be for those people actively looking to meet up or have online fun. We could exchange contact details between us so we can actually have some fun with locals. Please add your location, what you're looking for and if its a physical meet or online fun you're looking for.

I'll go first.

I'm a 61 year old experienced bull from the Kingston, Surrey area looking for a couple or just the wife of a couple for a long term cuckolding relationship. Please DM me to make initial contact if your interested.

Just to add to the above, if you're a wannabe please pass us by as this group is for people who actively want to meet.

Also those planning a trip to London could also message to get a meet while you're here, I'm thinking perhaps those sexy air crew wives who are on stopover here away from your husband or ladies on hen do's in the capital.

Great idea put me down

I’m 47 live in the midlands but travel to London regularly with work. I’ve been in the lifestyle for several years and like to enjoy the reality of the meets. Looking for something regular ideally but would always entertain one off

I love this idea so let me throw my hat in the ring.
I'm 55 live in West London near Heathrow for those that are visting... ;)
Experienced with couples, wives alone and do like meeting bi cuck couples especially.