Bay Area here.

Hey there again! I’m a 28 M. Latino. 6’2. Athletic build. Disease free. Looking for some fun

Aside from being extremely sexual, I am respectful. Nothing is more important than everyone having fun.

I’m mobile and meet up at hotels. My length is 7in hung and thick. Nothing crazy but I can lay it down. I’m also open to new experiences. My kinks are sloppy, deepthroat, threesomes, age gap, free use, rimjobs(never had one)
Let me know if you what your questions are and hopefully we can mesh.

Can send pics but need let me know how you want them

Personality wise: I’m a people person, like to watch movies, workout, anime, comedy, overall very chill. Located in Oakland

Looking forward

Gentlemen bull here in the LA/OC area looking for a Hotwife, Slutwife or couple to have fun with. Hit me up and we can chat and see if it's a good match.

Wife and I will be in Santa Barbara Feb 9th through the weekend. First timers. She would like to experience a sensual massage and see where that goes. Her comment to me as she told me that was "don't be jealous of another penis in me," so she's open to more. She is interested in larger cocks. I want to see her pleasured fully. She is early 40's and a beautiful and highly sexual woman. We would want to connect by video chat prior to the trip. We're excited about this adventure.

Reactions: compassionatedom
Wife and I will be in Santa Barbara Feb 9th through the weekend. First timers. She would like to experience a sensual massage and see where that goes. Her comment to me as she told me that was "don't be jealous of another penis in me," so she's open to more. She is interested in larger cocks. I want to see her pleasured fully. She is early 40's and a beautiful and highly sexual woman. We would want to connect by video chat prior to the trip. We're excited about this adventure.
What size are you looking for? When not in Santa Barbara where are you located?