Playing With Fire - The real life experience of a guy trying to coax a faithful, loving, wife into cuckoldry.

Do you think Steve chatted her up and she knows it?

• Definitely

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Possibly

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No there is nothing in it

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

simonward

Couple
Gold
The Christmas Party - 20/12/19

anklet.jpeg
Sarah wore her anklet to the party. I told her that I love it when she wears it. She doesn’t know what it means. She’s aware of a connotation to swinging but she dismisses it. My heart was racing, back in the summer, when she asked me to buy it for her. I had half an erection taking it to the till. I’d already spent a year trying to slowly coax her into becoming a hotwife. Our sex life had improved, we were more loved up than ever. She was dressing sluttier. But aside from that I’d come to think this was just a game in my head. A game that wasn’t going anywhere. So to me the anklet felt like a really big thing. To her probably meant nothing. When winter came she stopped wearing it.

But it came back out for the Christmas party. Especially for me (she said). I told her that I love it when she wears it. She came to the party wearing it. All my friends were there. We had a great time.

Afterwards she says she is really glad we’d attended. (She’d not been particularly keen to attend.) She seems really happy. She says ‘Your friend Steve is a really nice guy isn’t he?’
I just smile and wait for her to continue.
‘I’ve never really had a conversation with him before.’
‘Have you not?’
‘He’s always been kind of cool and distant. He never said very much to me… But tonight he really came out of himself. He was really chatty. Really friendly, and bubbly. He was telling me about his house that he’s renovating… His trip to Indonesia last winter...’
‘This is the first winter he’s spent here at home in 20 years I think.’
‘Maybe he’ll settle down now? With this big house on the lake that he’s busy renovating. It sounds amazing!’
I don’t respond and she falls silent for a little while. Then she says; ‘I’ve never seen him with a girl. Has he ever had a girlfriend?’
‘Yes, quite a few, but they never last. They can’t compete with climbing. And he’s never stayed in one place longer than a season.’
‘Maybe he’ll find someone now.’
‘Maybe...’ I smile again. ‘...but he’ll have a job to find someone who can keep up with him.’

Date Night - 24/01/20
basque.jpgI started trying to do fortnightly date nights about a year ago. I put the kids with relatives for the night. Sarah and I do something special. Tonight she just wants to go to the Cinema. I check out what movies are showing. There is nothing that I like the look of. There is nothing that I think Sarah will like. I show her the film schedule. She points out a gangster movie. (She’s not into gangster movies.)
‘Let’s watch that one. Look! Steve the mob boss!’

I’m a bit stunned. I was really excited after the Christmas party when it sounded like Steve had chatted her up for half the night but it had gone to the back of my mind. Now she’s literally telling me that he looks like a movie star. I try to hide my surprise.
I laugh gently. ‘Yes he does look like Steve.’

She says nothing in response. I take her to see the gangster movie. We go for a drink first. We have a nice evening but she’s relatively quiet. There’s no more mention of Steve. We return home and quietly get ready for bed. I’m in before her. She picks up a crotch-less basque that I bought her and asks ‘Am I wearing this?’
‘If you want to.’

She puts it on and she climbs on top of me. (She’s generally on top when we make love. She’s become very dominant. She was asking me to ‘be a real man’, about a year ago, but she’s given up on that lately. I generally mess things up for her if I am dominant.) We kiss and fondle. She says ‘I want a real man tonight.’ She rolls onto her back. I lay beside her and kiss her, sliding my hand down to her crotch. I try to kiss her differently, confidently but hesitantly, as if I’ve never kissed her before. She kisses me back passionately. When I can get her tongue out of my mouth I kiss her chest and then lick her tit through the basque. I’ve got two fingers inside her now. She’s soaking wet. Her cunt juice runs down my wrist and the cheeks of her ass onto the bed sheets. She says ‘God I want your cock!’
I kneel and pull her right leg around so that I am between her legs. I start to fuck her slowly, missionary, with my arms extended. My head away up from her. Trying to make it different. Not my usual style. I push my cock into her slow, hard, and deep. I let her grind on it, just for moments, when it’s balls deep, before withdrawing. Each time leaving her wanting more. She gropes my chest. She breathes ‘Ohh your cock feels so good!’ I vary the rhythm, depth, and speed. Eventually she pulls my head down to her shoulder and whispers ‘Fuck me hard. Fuck me really hard.’
I say ‘I’ve wanted to fuck you hard since the moment I set eyes on you.’

I fuck her as hard and fast as I can. She comes for what seems like ages. It’s definitely her longest, hardest, orgasm yet. Afterwards it takes me a while to cum. She helps by digging her nails into my upper back and scratching deep.

Date Night - 24/01/20
View attachment 422255I started trying to do fortnightly date nights about a year ago. I put the kids with relatives for the night. Sarah and I do something special. Tonight she just wants to go to the Cinema. I check out what movies are showing. There is nothing that I like the look of. There is nothing that I think Sarah will like. I show her the film schedule. She points out a gangster movie. (She’s not into gangster movies.)
‘Let’s watch that one. Look! Steve the mob boss!’

I’m a bit stunned. I was really excited after the Christmas party when it sounded like Steve had chatted her up for half the night but it had gone to the back of my mind. Now she’s literally telling me that he looks like a movie star. I try to hide my surprise.
I laugh gently. ‘Yes he does look like Steve.’

She says nothing in response. I take her to see the gangster movie. We go for a drink first. We have a nice evening but she’s relatively quiet. There’s no more mention of Steve. We return home and quietly get ready for bed. I’m in before her. She picks up a crotch-less basque that I bought her and asks ‘Am I wearing this?’
‘If you want to.’

She puts it on and she climbs on top of me. (She’s generally on top when we make love. She’s become very dominant. She was asking me to ‘be a real man’, about a year ago, but she’s given up on that lately. I generally mess things up for her if I am dominant.) We kiss and fondle. She says ‘I want a real man tonight.’ She rolls onto her back. I lay beside her and kiss her, sliding my hand down to her crotch. I try to kiss her differently, confidently but hesitantly, as if I’ve never kissed her before. She kisses me back passionately. When I can get her tongue out of my mouth I kiss her chest and then lick her tit through the basque. I’ve got two fingers inside her now. She’s soaking wet. Her cunt juice runs down my wrist and the cheeks of her ass onto the bed sheets. She says ‘God I want your cock!’
I kneel and pull her right leg around so that I am between her legs. I start to fuck her slowly, missionary, with my arms extended. My head away up from her. Trying to make it different. Not my usual style. I push my cock into her slow, hard, and deep. I let her grind on it, just for moments, when it’s balls deep, before withdrawing. Each time leaving her wanting more. She gropes my chest. She breathes ‘Ohh your cock feels so good!’ I vary the rhythm, depth, and speed. Eventually she pulls my head down to her shoulder and whispers ‘Fuck me hard. Fuck me really hard.’
I say ‘I’ve wanted to fuck you hard since the moment I set eyes on you.’

I fuck her as hard and fast as I can. She comes for what seems like ages. It’s definitely her longest, hardest, orgasm yet. Afterwards it takes me a while to cum. She helps by digging her nails into my upper back and scratching deep.

Liking these snippets of Life with Sarah 😈

She reminds me of my wife, who’s just bought an anklet on holiday in Greece. I’ll let you know when she wears it (With me or out with others).
In the last couple of years my wife has bought lingerie and discarded unworn lingerie I’ve bought for her in the past. There’s a box full which I wouldn’t know if she wears or takes it with her on a night out.

⭐️ Keep these encounters coming...You may have yourself a book or screenplay Simon ⭐️

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Going from fantasy to reality is oftern the toughest part of turning your lady into a Hotwife. I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29. We were both divorced with no kids. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife. I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows. I got Elaine to pose for sexy polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. img0018.jpgimg0019.jpgimg0020.jpg She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me.

I have stated this on previous posts as well.
We were married for 10 years when I started asking my wife to fuck other men.
It took another 10 (give or take) before she finally agreed.
Then it took me a few months to find the right man but the man I eventually found couldn’t have been a better find.
I was the only man my wife had ever fucked for the first 40 plus years of her life until that night I brought him home.
Point is it‘s not always easy to get your wife to join this lifestyle. But I gaged my wife’s actions and I knew that even though she was saying no I could tell that she was turned on by the thought.
She loved our life as it was and we had 2 young daughters to think about.
But eventually I was able to convince her that I could bring her someone that would fuck her better, harder and longer than I could. And I was not a bad fuck.

I kept pushing her to try it at least once. I said you were married before and you told me you had two semi serious relationships before meeting me so why don't you let one more man fuck you, especially if you know it turns me on and I will be with you. She finally consented and told me to set it up. She insisted he be from out of town and she wanted to meet him before agreeing. Told me later she had planned on doing it one time to get me to quit bugging her about it. LOL

• I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric. We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up a meeting for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

• I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric .We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up a meeting for the following night after our seminar.

• When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. if she wanted to go through with two on one sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom. This is the Poaloids I show him. Very tame but enough he knew she was attractiveroa3a.jpgroa3b.jpgroa4.jpg

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. P-8A.JPGP-8B.JPGShe smiled and waved me in and the party started.

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy. We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed. Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. It was quite a turn on for me. I sat back enjoying the show. Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth. She obliged and kept sucking. Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop. Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of his cum. He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. What a way to start our first MMF encounter. When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave. She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style. He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed. I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides. Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more. When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her. She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind. I moved in front and let her suck me. It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet.P-8C.jpgP-8D.jpgP-8E.jpg

Liking these snippets of Life with Sarah 😈

She reminds me of my wife, who’s just bought an anklet on holiday in Greece. I’ll let you know when she wears it (With me or out with others).
In the last couple of years my wife has bought lingerie and discarded unworn lingerie I’ve bought for her in the past. There’s a box full which I wouldn’t know if she wears or takes it with her on a night out.

⭐ Keep these encounters coming...You may have yourself a book or screenplay Simon ⭐
@simonward
My wife wore her anklet last night....
She went out with “Friends”....
Her clothes were all black and she looked Fckn🔥
I said “you can hardly see it”
She said “it depends how observant you are“
I think 🤔”Black Anklet for Black Cock“....
Went out to party in London....
still not home this morning....

Attachments

• C023846D-00DE-4D19-8E40-C380B784A781.jpeg
    C023846D-00DE-4D19-8E40-C380B784A781.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 63
Feeling Torn - 19/02/20

510_1000.jpg

Sarah and I got together twenty years ago. I was thirty. She was twenty. We had nothing. I lived hand to mouth just to climb. She worked pubs. I met her in a pub. We hit it off straight away. Love at first sight for her, so she says. A couple of days after we first met, I was leaving the pub that she worked in. She said ‘Where are you going?’

I said ‘Home. Where should I be going?’

‘In my knickers.’

So that’s where I went. Somehow together we built a great life in climbing paradise. We’ve become models of middle class respectability. She’s left a reputation for promiscuity well behind her. Since she met me she’s been (in her words) ‘One hundred percent monogamous’. I ditched drink and drugs years ago. We have great jobs. We have the house of our dreams right near the lake we’ve loved all our lives. We have two fantastic kids. We have each other. We’re so close that everyone else is jealous.

I’m desperate to transform her into a hotwife. (She isn’t familiar with the ‘hotwife’ term. She doesn’t know what a hotwife is.) She knows that she’s is free to do as she pleases with whoever she pleases. Whilst I will remain devoted and monogamous. But she says she’s not interested. She laughed when I had a heart to heart with her and I told her that she has a free pass. She later called it ‘bullshit’ and she says ‘I only want you.’ She reacts badly if I mention other guys in bed. So I’ve taken to encouraging her in any direction that she chooses to go in and trying not to push my own agenda. Hence the crotchless basque. She asked me to buy one for her. It took me by surprise as much as the anklet did. Obviously I went straight out and got one. Where ever she is taking things. That is where we will go. I won’t ask and I won’t push. I will just encourage whatever it is.

Hence I’ve wondered if there is a Steve seed in her mind that I can cultivate. I’ve been bringing him up in conversation just before bedtime in the hope of bringing him into her mind as she goes to sleep. But I feel torn. It wrenches my gut. I don’t like the idea of her and Steve. He’s fitter than me, rich, single… I've known him since childhood. He and I climbed together for decades until a back injury, from a fall, ended my climbing days. He still climbs. He’s a bit of a climbing legend.

So I’ve decided to forget trying to cultivate a seed and just keep a watching brief. Stop mentioning him before bedtime. There’s probably no seed of anything in her mind anyway. That mad shit (cuckolding) is just the latest obsession in my fucked up mind. It’s probably not something that she will ever go for.