Should I let her take control of this?

So a VERY interesting situation has blown up after simply bringing up threesome fantasies to my girlfriend, we have been in talks about finding another bigger guy. The thing is that my girlfriend wants to be alone for the first few times she fucks the other guy, but it doesn't stop there.

Further into the situation, she has always had a strong fantasy of seeing me suck cock. I have never had any interest in anything like that all, but somehow with her subtle tricks, she's gotten me incredibly turned on by the idea.
When asking her about what my involvement would be between the three of us during the threesome, she told me I'll just be watching and that she can't wait to blue ball me.

Her plan is to have to me beneath her in the 69 position, no touching, only watching as he cums inside her (I have never been allowed to cum inside by the way!!). What really surprised me was when she told me that my reward would be that I get to lick and suck them both clean afterwards, but that's not what she really wants.
Puzzled I asked her what that was and I was told that she is going to try to find a smaller dicked guy for me to get pinned against a wall and mouth fucked by... while she gets done by her bigger guy and watches. And after all of that I'm still not allowed to fuck her!
I never even knew she was capable of having fantasies like that in her...

Now this seems like a well thought out and fairly specific by her, and I must admit that it is exciting.. but I'm not sure where to take it from here or what to make of it?
None of these things I was ever originally into but shes managed to get me severely turned on. All my current fantasies have been triggered by her and she's made me feel so comfortable. I feel like she maybe knows whats best for me by now... but I'm still not sure.

What do you all think I should do, should I just let her take control of me? And what do you think she is trying to get at and her reasoning for some of these bits, especially the bit with the smaller guy to mouth fuck me? Whenever I ask her she tells me "not to worry, cocksucker" lol.

*Edited for clarity*

Last edited:
Reactions: RomaVix
Interesting scenario. But is she just tweaking you or is she serious. Your reluctance to partake in her desire for you may encourage her pushing what seems to be an unattainable fulfillment.

Remember just sex.

So try a change and tell her you're game and see where it goes.

Interesting scenario. But is she just tweaking you or is she serious. Your reluctance to partake in her desire for you may encourage her pushing what seems to be an unattainable fulfillment.

Remember just sex.

So try a change and tell her you're game and see where it goes.

She's definitely serious, and if agree I don't see any reason why she wouldn't go ahead with it... heck I can't see why wouldn't go ahead with it even if I don't openly agree. She has a way of just making things happen before I ever realised I was never in control.

Still leaves me with a lot of unanswered questions that she just leaves me with a lip biting smirk

Then go for it. Sucking cock isn't anything to fret over. It's only sex. The wonderful thing is that she has a vivid imagination, knows what she wants and is ready, willing and able to go through with it. The bonus is that you will be an active participant rather than a bystander. So many men here, me included, would jump at they opportunity.

Please keep us posted.

Remember the above,but before hand, all questions that can be answered should be answered.. in MHO that needs to be made clear. And she NEEDS to understand that. Of course, that's the trust part.