Manchester lad looking for fun
Bored as fuck today but with a hard on. Made this thread so I can see what you got for me

Attachments

• 20230318_113856.jpg
    20230318_113856.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
Hit me a reply if you're in London, Kent or Essek
Looking to meet with a cuck & their delicious wife/gfScreenshot_20230319_050209_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from Ireland? Would love to connect with anyone in the lifestyle - cucks, hotwife's, bulls.
Hi Paul, I'm an expat American, gentleman Alpha, highly experienced Bull recently retired to lovely Co Mayo. Older, accomplished, upscale. Well read, well traveled, well tooled, generally well behaved ... but no guarantees. Married but not dead, with a high libido, high stamina, a naughty mind, and a definite preference for other men's wives. Ping me sometime (on Kik as 'amansreach') if you'd like to talk, share stories ... and maybe share your wife? ;-)

Reactions: paulhallirl
Hi, I'm a fun, discreet and respectful, mature, easy going professional north west UK based guy. I'm educated, well read and hope I can string a sentence together and hold my own in a conversation. Looking for a couple, with a similar mindset, to explore together some naughty games and dirty erotic sexual adventures.

I know it’s a cliché, but life’s not a rehearsal. Like me, you might think it's human nature to be curious, to wonder about the what if. Perhaps you are a couple who have sexual fantasies that haven’t yet been fully realised involving another. If you share the need for discretion, and are looking for that naughty, sensual, and above all erotic connection, then lets talk.

I would love to find a similar discreet couple to explore with. Perhaps that's you. I'd love to chat with you, drop me a line.

Take Care,

M :)

Reactions: UKWhiteHub