Discrete, single male from Merseyside area. New to the site, happy to play as a three. PM me if interested, looking forward to seeing where we can end up x x

Attachments

• Xn.jpg
    Xn.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Funcouple878
Dom wanted uk
Experienced black dom required for long term fun. Meet at yours over weekends. Hubby aware and ok with. He str8 no cuck or wimp more a voyeur. Im blonde size 14 curvy busty posh live durham Experienced submissive and need to be owned controlled used abused degraded humiliated etc. Bulls need not apply

Last edited by a moderator:
Dom wanted uk
Experienced black dom required for long term fun. Meet at yours over weekends. Hubby aware and ok with. He str8 no cuck or wimp more a voyeur. Im blonde size 14 curvy busty posh live durham Experienced submissive and need to be owned controlled used abused degraded humiliated etc. Bulls need not apply
Oh what a hot fucking little cum slut. I'm not black and sadly not in UK or I'd try to tie your little whore ass down taking all your holes and using my crop whip on your stiff nipples and swollen clit until you beg your Master for his cum!!!