Good Morning, I am a Suffolk UK based male. I would love my wife to fuck others, that's why we are here isn't it? Any others local to me for chatting and meeting. Still trying to persuade her but would love to know how others are getting on.

Reactions: Tx4m4n
Hi Jon , still trying like a bear here too , she has mentioned one guy wanting her no - I asked did he get it - she said maybe ? - another wants to see her naked with just sunglasses on and another who I found out is newly separated but seeing his ex again sort of struck a nerve with her - he’s a nice looking guy and don’t know what he sees in her , she is horrible etc etc - so I found that curious eh 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 otherwise it’s is she - isn’t she as per usual lol lol

Reactions: Tx4m4n and Jon Day
Hi Jon , still trying like a bear here too , she has mentioned one guy wanting her no - I asked did he get it - she said maybe ? - another wants to see her naked with just sunglasses on and another who I found out is newly separated but seeing his ex again sort of struck a nerve with her - he’s a nice looking guy and don’t know what he sees in her , she is horrible etc etc - so I found that curious eh 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 otherwise it’s is she - isn’t she as per usual lol lol
So difficult mate. I'm wanking all the time thinking about it.

So difficult mate. I'm wanking all the time thinking about it.
Ha ha , yes not easy , what have you tried lately , mines is out today with a r shirt on and a sheer bra and nipple covers lol - but you can still see them if you look - haven’t told her that just to take the covers off !. Hopefully the separated guy I think she likes will notice them too , I might say that she is still showing them later on , she might mention the guy later - I’ll say I’m sure he liked the show today if you like him and if you want show him a bit more - you never know and that way she knows I’ve clocked she fancies him and it’s ok 👍👍😛

Reactions: Jon Day
Hi there, 60 year old well-educated man, based in South Bucks, about halfway between London and Oxford. I am experienced in the swinging and cuckold lifestyle and have an excellent understanding of the dynamics of such relationships. On the lookout for a couple interested in exploring the possibility of a long-term relationship.

UK couple in our 40s from Scotland but willing to travel for the right guy/guys. Long term exploration preferred with a close relationship between Bull and Wife hoped for, denial aspects for Husband also on the table. Brown or Black guys also considered but my Wife is not Bi so no female fun required.

Attachments

• A7257420-1506-4772-ACED-ADD38E2AD361.jpeg
    A7257420-1506-4772-ACED-ADD38E2AD361.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 170
UK couple in our 40s from Scotland but willing to travel for the right guy/guys. Long term exploration preferred with a close relationship between Bull and Wife hoped for, denial aspects for Husband also on the table. Brown or Black guys also considered but my Wife is not Bi so no female fun required.
Hey welcome!! Uk bull here if you both would lie to chat

Hi
Just a post to see how many uk bulls and cuckold are on this site. We are new to this site but have been meeting guys for a while on Fabswingers.com. Come say hello to Eve 52 yr old hotwife and Steve 50 yr old cuckold even if only for a chat xxxx

Hi
Just a post to see how many uk bulls and cuckold are on this site. We are new to this site but have been meeting guys for a while on Fabswingers.com. Come say hello to Eve 52 yr old hotwife and Steve 50 yr old cuckold even if only for a chat xxxx
Sexy couple