So apparently Yorkshire is the dogging hot spot of the UK but everytime I go out looking I find nothing!
Does anyone know of or even go to any locations around Yorkshire? If so what's the turn out like?
I'm based in Leeds so pretty central
Hello mate I’m not far away from you I’m in Huddersfield and I’m new to the area I would be happy to have a chat with you if you want and maybe come up with a plan to find out a bit more hope to hear from you soon

Looking for a mature man or couple of confident assertive sexual manners that have a use for a submissive bi sexual man in the north of England happy and very willing to totally submit myself to the both of you for your sexual orientation from me. All messages will be replied to

Looking for a mature man or couple of confident assertive sexual manners that have a use for a submissive bi sexual man in the north of England happy and very willing to totally submit myself to the both of you for your sexual orientation from me. All messages will be replied to
Tell us a bit more about yourself.

How old are you? What do you enjoy? What experience have you had so far?

And you will be more likely to receive a positive response if you post a photo, even without a face pic.

Hi, I have experience at being a bull for at least two London couples. One was a respectable middle-aged Indian couple. The husband would sit in the corner while I pounded his wife and used her pussy. I was fully screened to used to bareback her and cum multiple times and he’d love to see it dripping out of her. He’d encourage me to keep going. She called me an elephant cock and used to look at him and say she was being filled with a thick cock. We started off in hotels but I’d then visit their apartment in town, sometimes when he was away on business as well. The other couple was a young professional couple with kids. She was hot, I’d pay her for her time and we’d fuck in hotels across north and East London and film for hubby. He’d be at home looking after the family but he’d insist we filmed so they could watch together.
I’m now looking for a new couple to meet discreetly in hotels across north and East London I can organise travel etc or come to you.
I’m super fit, slim and athletic built and with a respectable professional day job, so discretion is key. Will to cover costs….
Contact Telegram @Wisefanboy

Tell us a bit more about yourself.

How old are you? What do you enjoy? What experience have you had so far?

And you will be more likely to receive a positive response if you post a photo, even without a face pic.
Thanks for your reply and feedback. I’m new to this page and I’m not too good with technology but I don’t waste time for people and I’m totally genuine but I’ll take your advice and see how I get on

North East England here. Premature Ejaculator, often looses hard ons, small cock anyway. Otherwise a great guy, if any ladies or couple want to do cuck play etc then hit me up.

Reactions: Bisubcuck