HI all, great site. I think I might be spending some time here! :).

I'm a 43 year old married man in the Scottish Central belt. Looking to have some fun with someone's wife. Just online to start with but who knows where that will go.....;)

Irish male 41,living East London/Essex.Was on the scene when younger meeting other mens wives,great lifestyle and looking to get back into things,difficult at the moment with current situation.
Danny

Where in east Yorkshire Dan?

Maybe role play it more often, then tell her how much it turns you on, and then ease into talking about adding another cock
Ohh she knows and agrees, she wants to also. Its jus confidence now for her. Shes stunning but doesnt see it herself. She will be ready soon. We are located hornsea

Ohh she knows and agrees, she wants to also. Its jus confidence now for her. Shes stunning but doesnt see it herself. She will be ready soon. We are located hornsea
Just up the road from me, I'm in Hull, anyway I can help With her confidence? Happy to talk more if you like

I have been trying to convince my wife to fuck other men, it's a massive turn on for me and she already loves been treated like a slut, loves to be used like a toy. Had a mmf couple years ago but I want more for her. Any one east yorkshire with any suggestions
Some online chat with me if you like guys il compliment her plenty, plenty of banter, love a mmf with u if ur looking for another

Some online chat with me if you like guys il compliment her plenty, plenty of banter, love a mmf with u if ur looking for another
Always possible for there to be another. I dont mind her playing and me watching, she wants to be used, blindfolded. More the merrier, hope she feels comfortable soon